Budget 51-70k Suggest -- i7 Laptop with Good GPU

Amax

NP550P-SO2IN | i7 Core | GT 650 | 8 GB RAM | 1TB
Disciple
I was looking for a Lappy with i7(3rd Gen) CPU and good GPU.
I was thinking of replacing the HDD with SSD, as most of the HDD
in all laptop comes with 5400rpm HDD and that s***s. :angry:

Now if do that will my warranty get be void? Or can I do that without getting my warrenty void.

If I can do that then I will go for 240GB SSD that will cost me 15K(approx).
Now I don't want overrun my budget so I want to keep it within 60-70K.

So please suggest, I know that I am asking for too much, but is it possible.

Hello Amax,

many options are avialable in i7 series. you can choose between Asus,HP,Samsung and Dell.btw what config are you need in?

Buying a computer is useless now a days, so I would like to prefer you to go for laptop. According to your budget, Dell inspiron 15R Laptop is a best option for you. It comes in 2 colour either you can choose black or silver. Other configuration is screen size is 15.6 inch, intel core i7 (3rd generation), 4gb ddr3 ram, window 7 home basic 64-bit, price is 59360 INR, 1 year complete cover warranty. For more details you can go through the website of flipcart also.

many options are avialable in i7 series. you can choose between Asus,HP,Samsung and Dell.btw what config are you need in?
My laptop requirement is i7 CPU and good GPU(for occasionally game play and doing some image editing) . Most of the time I will be doing coding.

Buying a computer is useless now a days, so I would like to prefer you to go for laptop.
Yes vicky, I am looking for Lappy not desktop.

But I was asking whether I can replace the HDD of laptop with SDD or not. If I do, will the warranty for my laptop get void? I want to increase the performance.

Why don’t you go for Lenovo Z580 (model number - 59-339355). It is a core i7 3rd generation system with 15.6 inch screen and yes there is 5400 RPM. Try to buy this from the online shopping site "Flipkart" because they are providing special offer in which you can get 3 year warranty.

Hi Amax...you can choose from below :

Lenovo Z580 59-333346 Laptop
Intel 3rd Gen Core i5-3210 / 4GB DDR3 Ram / 500GB / DVDRW / WiFi / BT / CC /1.0 MP HD (720P) Camera / Nvidia GT630M 1 GB Graphic / HDMI / Win7HB (64B) / 15.6"/ Perl White / 1 year Inbuilt Onsite Warranty & 1 Yr ADP Additional 2 yr carry in warranty till 24th sept

Sony : 3rd Gen i7 (2.90) 500GB HDD,4GB DDR3,INTEL Win 7 Pro,DVD SuperMulti2.4 ,4.5 Hr,BT,CAM,HDMI, USB Charge 1 Yr Onsite
Let me know if you need any more Info

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Amax ...This has 32GB internal SSD :)

Lenovo
Model name IdeaPad U410
CPU type Intel Core i3 3217U (Ivy Bridge)
CPU speed 1800 Mhz
Graphics Nvidia GeForce 610M
OS Windows 7 Home Premium
Display Size
14.0" 1366 X 768
RAM 4096 MB
Flash 32 GB
Hard Disk 750 GB
Keyboard YES
Mouse Pointer YES
Battery capacity 59 (Wh)
Weight 1800gm / 63.5 oz.
Size (w/h/d mm) 334/21/235 mm
Size (w/h/d inches) 13.1/0.8/9.3

Intel 3rd Gen Core i5-3210 ....

Tys Gigas... but
I was not looking for ultrabook...
I was looking for config that I already mention with Good CPU. As most of the laptop comes with suggish HDD, so my asking is if I can replace the HDD with SSD then will my warranty get void....

Got a deal for Samsung NP550, i7QM.

The quote that I got is 60K with 3 year warranty covered. They said that on the day of purchase
they are going to see if they can chip in some free stuff.

What do you think about the deal?

Back