Zotac 3060 at 25k
AOC g24 monitor at 9900
Gskill ripjaws V 16×1 at 3050
PSU deepcool pm 650D 80 plus gold at 5250
Ssd crucial p3 1tb m.2 at 4551
Cabinet galax revo 5 at 3940
Mobo asrock B660 pro rs 11.5k
What items I can improve under the total budget of 75k
PS:- Need suggestions to cut cost (no used parts)

Fill this:

My recommendation will be to spend a bit more (another 3-4k) to make sure you get a better value.

Reasons:
- i3 13100F/12100F are quad core vs hexa core 5600 which will fare better in long run
- Avoid cheap A520/H610 mobo & get a proper mid range mobo to get 4x RAM slots & 2x M.2 slots
- Can add another 2x8GB RAM later as 16GB is not sufficient in a few games already
- Can upgrade CPU to 5800X3D for cheap to get big CPU boost for gaming in case you decide to upgrade GPU after a few years - will be cost effective as mobo & RAM as stay same (obviously a new DDR5 build will be faster but will cost more as well)
- 6650XT has a bit more raw performance but 12GB VRAM is safer to have for future games
- Get a good gsync compatible display, don't skimp on this please - a good display is underrated

One way to cut costs is to buy a used RTX 3070 or ideally RX6700XT for under 20k with 1 - 1.5 years of warranty remaining. This will make the above rig cost under 75k but CPU lacks iGPU so won't boot without it. But 3070 or 6700XT are a good 30% faster as well.

Fill this:

My recommendation will be to spend a bit more (another 3-4k) to make sure you get a better value.

Reasons:
- i3 13100F/12100F are quad core vs hexa core 5600 which will fare better in long run
- Avoid cheap A520/H610 mobo & get a proper mid range mobo to get 4x RAM slots & 2x M.2 slots
- Can add another 2x8GB RAM later as 16GB is not sufficient in a few games already
- Can upgrade CPU to 5800X3D for cheap to get big CPU boost for gaming in case you decide to upgrade GPU after a few years - will be cost effective as mobo & RAM as stay same (obviously a new DDR5 build will be faster but will cost more as well)
- 6650XT has a bit more raw performance but 12GB VRAM is safer to have for future games
- Get a good gsync compatible display, don't skimp on this please - a good display is underrated

One way to cut costs is to buy a used RTX 3070 or ideally RX6700XT for under 20k with 1 - 1.5 years of warranty remaining. This will make the above rig cost under 75k but CPU lacks iGPU so won't boot without it. But 3070 or 6700XT are a good 30% faster as well.
Is the asrock B660 pro rs is bad?
Also 5600 goes beyond my budget that's why I can't consider it

You can also do better with the ram instead of 16x1 u can go dual channel.8x2 @lower latency as well from other brands like tforce, adata ,patriot etc.U can use sites like Ankit infotec ,md computer , prime ABGB ,vedant computers ,it depot . Cross verify each sites cause each of them have different price (trust me on this) and there are multiple different websites u can go through but these are the ones I love the most. And getting 1440p cards like 3060ti 3070 6650 6700 etc prefer get better processer like 7600 or 5700 5600.

You can also do better with the ram instead of 16x1 u can go dual channel.8x2 @lower latency as well from other brands like tforce, adata ,patriot etc.U can use sites like Ankit infotec ,md computer , prime ABGB ,vedant computers ,it depot . Cross verify each sites cause each of them have different price (trust me on this) and there are multiple different websites u can go through but these are the ones I love the most. And getting 1440p cards like 3060ti 3070 6650 6700 etc prefer get better processer like 7600 or 5700 5600.
Is the build worth as it is other than the dual channel RAM? And I can't upgrade the CPU it'll go beyond the budget or maybe I can if you suggest me where can I cut cost

Is the build worth as it is other than the dual channel RAM? And I can't upgrade the CPU it'll go beyond the budget or maybe I can if you suggest me where can I cut cost
You can cut on motherboard there are various different options from different brands all I say is that just check for the VRMs on the board since they turbo boost for a specific time.IG there are good options like msi and gigabyte/Aorus.

Is the asrock B660 pro rs is bad?
Also 5600 goes beyond my budget that's why I can't consider it
I never mentioned that B660 Pro RS is bad. I have literally put a list of new parts at just 4k beyond your budget which includes a monitor & reasons why to get those instead of parts you listed. Also, I have suggested buying a 20k used GPU to fit everything within 75k if you are tight on money.

So now your call on what to do. Do your research.

Stay away from gigabyte p750gm for your own good brother . Better to buy antec or deepcool power supply or get something from tier1 psu

Si
You can cut on motherboard there are various different options from different brands all I say is that just check for the VRMs on the board since they turbo boost for a specific time.IG there are good options like msi and gigabyte/Aorus.
Suggest me some good boards according to my build its my first build so I dont know much

Are there any SFX I can find ?
SFX here on TE (and in general) is a niche hobby, it's kinda rare to find SFX stuff but whatever you find is always quality. I think there is a dedicated thread (sharing knowledge and exp) for all things SFX, do look it up.

SFX here on TE (and in general) is a niche hobby, it's kinda rare to find SFX stuff but whatever you find is always quality. I think there is a dedicated thread (sharing knowledge and exp) for all things SFX, do look it up.
Thanks a lot .I so want to get into SFX, been a dream but now it's a reality, gathering parts for case psu and cooler.I have mobo,CPU ,ram and storage.
Si
Suggest me some good boards according to my build its my first build so I dont know much
U can see gigabyte B760M gaming x d4 for 12020 and Gigabyte ddr5 with wifi for 12085 this can also help you with gen5,wifi and ddr5 as well as upgrade path towards 14th gen i5s.If you think ddr5 is expensive u can get the ddr4 or go with single stick of 16gb ddr5.

Last edited:
am no
Thanks a lot .I so want to get into SFX, been a dream but now it's a reality, gathering parts for case psu and cooler.I have mobo,CPU ,ram and storage.

U can see gigabyte B760M gaming x d4 for 12020 and Gigabyte ddr5 with wifi for 12085 this can also help you with gen5,wifi and ddr5 as well as upgrade path towards 14th gen i5s.If you think ddr5 is expensive u can get the ddr4 or go with single stick of 16gb ddr5.
Am not planning for an upgrade anytime near probably after 4-5 years so should I go with as rock B660 pro rs? And also I've heard used GPUs are used for mining and they don't last long probably after a year or 2 they fail

Stay away from gigabyte p750gm for your own good brother . Better to buy antec or deepcool power supply or get something from tier1 psu
That psu isn't bad, been using 2-3 of them from past 3 yrs without issue and one even working almost 24x7.....it's an issue if it is used overprovisioned every now and then.

am no
Am not planning for an upgrade anytime near probably after 4-5 years so should I go with as rock B660 pro rs? And also I've heard used GPUs are used for mining and they don't last long probably after a year or 2 they fail
It was a thing before LHR was introduced by nvidia and since most of coins have introduced pos. Mining on nvidia cards is less nowadays u can find good deals in 2nd hand market.

Back