Budget 51-70k Suggest improvements on my build

Thanks alot. I saw there's a sale thread of an RMA'ed NZXT C750 for 6k, is it worth it?
It is a top tier PSU. New ones are 8.5k or so it seems.

It should still have 7-8 years of remaining warranty, at least. But recently a friend of mine sent his C750 for RMA & they were offering him a lower-tier Deepcool PSU as replacement, which he declined. Not sure how it will play out as they said they don't have C750 in stock to give a replacement.

Thanks alot. I saw there's a sale thread of an RMA'ed NZXT C750 for 6k, is it worth it?
Don' have to ask me

Check the PSU in the list. It's a good PSU, the reason it's selling for 6k is it's brand new condition. If it fits in your budget get it, you won't regret the purchase. If budget is a concern there are a few corsair 650 units on sale for 3-5k. That should be ok too.

Last edited:
am no
Am not planning for an upgrade anytime near probably after 4-5 years so should I go with as rock B660 pro rs? And also I've heard used GPUs are used for mining and they don't last long probably after a year or 2 they fail
Why not consider the Ryzen 5 5500 + a cheap B450 motherboard? The 13100F, Ryzen 5 3600 and the 5500 are roughly the same in terms of performance, and the 5500 + B450 will also be cheaper than the Intel platform (total 15k for mobo + CPU). You could use the rest of the money for an RX 6700/6750 XT. A 650w PSU from a reputable brand is enough.

How can a different brand be offered against other brand? Never heard of this
Weird for sure, same company handling RMA of both companies. Friend is trying to get them to buy him a new C750 from market as what they are offering is clearly inferior.

They offered him DQ750M, which is inferior even on paper specs as it has just 7 years of warranty vs 10 years on C750.

Why not consider the Ryzen 5 5500 + a cheap B450 motherboard? The 13100F, Ryzen 5 3600 and the 5500 are roughly the same in terms of performance, and the 5500 + B450 will also be cheaper than the Intel platform (total 15k for mobo + CPU). You could use the rest of the money for an RX 6700/6750 XT. A 650w PSU from a reputable brand is enough.
do the psu needs to be gold rated there was a bronze rated one for less

Back