Android Suggest matte screenguard and case for Nexus 7 2012

@raksrules , @xtremevicky yesterday bought matte finish screen guard and hard cover case for my tablet.

Damages 1200/- I guess I spend a little more but the way the guy put the screen guard (skillfully) surely would not be able do likewise.

Where did you got them from and what is the cover like ? Any web link to show ?
I have ordered screenguard and will "try" to apply it. Will check couple of youtube videos before starting. Need to have patience else it messes up the looks.
Btw how is the matte screenguard ?

Sorry I was in hurry, i bought near Sony show room in Aundh (near by your stay)... the store name is smart mobile shop.

screen guard + hard case = Rs 1200:D

sorry for pic quality, while coming to office I took the pictures with bag, helmet and keys in hand with my Samsung GS2 :D:D:D

View attachment 29408 View attachment 29408[DOUBLEPOST=1385105489][/DOUBLEPOST] 20131122_071331.jpg

Attachments

• 20131122_071321.jpg
    20131122_071321.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 177
Unlike what I heard here and from friends about matte finish cover, I was quite impressed with the feel and no finger prints at all.

Unlike what I heard here and from friends about matte finish cover, I was quite impressed with the feel and no finger prints at all.

Yes no fingerprint is what i like the most. Currently have glossy one on my iphone and i keep wiping fingerprints....with my finger and that creates more of them. And the added glare from lights etc is also there, so it is matte for me too.

Man ! I was not aware about 2 things about nexus 7

1. there was no inbuilt camera app in it
2. no file explorer ( i copied few apk`s and couldn't find way to explore)

Any way to have "those"apk`s working ??

Man ! I was not aware about 2 things about nexus 7

1. there was no inbuilt camera app in it
2. no file explorer ( i copied few apk`s and couldn't find way to explore)

Any way to have "those"apk`s working ??

1. There is an app you need to download to directly access the camera, name is "Camera Launcher for Nexus", search in play store. I did not download but saw in a link.
2. ES File explorer should work. I have it installed.

1. There is an app you need to download to directly access the camera, name is "Camera Launcher for Nexus", search in play store. I did not download but saw in a link.
2. ES File explorer should work. I have it installed.
Yup, istalled the same camera app.

ES will check after go home. Thanks a ton for that !

Any other list of apps you can share?

Yup, istalled the same camera app.

ES will check after go home. Thanks a ton for that !

Any other list of apps you can share?

I am not really installing anything else except the usual TE app and few video players like MX Player, DICE Player, BS Player etc. Nothing else. I need space for videos more than apps :)

Got the screenguard and case. Although i tried to be patient and slow while applying the screenguard, i still managed to make a white dot appear inside and now i am getting OCD about it :p Anways will see for few days else get it changed.

Case seems good, brand new and has that faux leather smell and feel. It has the auto lock / wake feature but the auto wake does not really unlock the device, it just wakes it so i have to unlock it myself. In my ipad case, it actually unlocks the device, something which i have go very much used to.
I fold the cover back while watching videos but since this is new hence bit stiff so i think it will take some time to properly go back.

The cover i bought (refer post #27) has some kind of magnet which while opening flash activates the tab (not unlocks but screen with lock appears)...

This is good rather than the side button presss.

On the other hand the the magnet makes the tab go on stand by when tried to put with fold lock. I just can`t watch/browse with given folding arrangement. :(

Back