Android Suggest matte screenguard and case for Nexus 7 2012

@Vagabond

I am not sure if mine has magnet or what but it functions same that i locks the tablet when i close the cover. Even if i am watching video and close cover, the video pauses and tablet is locked. So now when i open the cover, the tablet is still locked but as soon as i unlock it video starts automatically from last paused location, which is good for me.
Will post pics later for sure.

This is my case and the ugly screen application from an amateur like me :oops:

PS: Not sure why i cannot upload other pics. Will try again.
Keeps giving me "There was an error uploading XYZZZZZ".

Attachments

• IMG_1334.JPG
    IMG_1334.JPG
    205.6 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1335.JPG
    IMG_1335.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 158
The case looks good ! Does it has folding and back support arrangement ?

What do you exactly mean by back support ?
It does fold back fine but since it is new it does not go 100%, more like 85% it goes back but as i use it more, i expect it to loosen a bit.
Back support, does this mean you can put the nexus 7 at an angle so that the tablet's screen faces you on a table (check original ebay link, there is a pic of the angle i am talking about) ? If yes then it is possible while the tablet stays firm inside the case.

Check one more pic, i was somehow able to upload it, but i have 2 more pics and it does not allow me to upload.

Attachments

• IMG_1336.JPG
    IMG_1336.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 159
I have glossy screen guards on my n7 and pantech and hate them. Matte screen guards are way more comfortable on eyes and for touch too when hands are moist. Rather i need matte screen guard for glossy screen of laptop too. Cant bear it.

My dad's laptop has a too much glossy screen and i plan to put a matte screenguard on that. I have already ordered matte screenguards for my phone as well, currently using glossy and hate it.

@dinjo

I always wanted matte and applied that only. It is not like 100% matte because I can see my own reflection on it with screen off which means It is partially matte. But it is far better than completely glossy / clear which I hate.
Also it is not a finger print magnet which is good.
I would suggest you go to nearby shop which might be selling the screen guard and get it applied there. If that's not possible buy from eBay.in
I hate glossy Screenguards because they are fingerprint magnet.

For case, buying online read the description properly before you buy as it should have cut out for the rear camera.

@raksrules
I'm gonna experiment with gloss and matte screen guard , I'll probably receive Nexus 7 by Tuesday hopefully its the last purchase before i start my home loan :(

Any recommended games for Nexus 7 ? Will gather them over the weekend

i don't play games on android, but for nexus 7, i have read people playing games like modern combat 4, dead trigger 2, rayman, and a few more.

Last edited:
Received my tablet yesterday tried all the games though some were disabled but got newer version all fine , do i really need screen protector for it ?

Also playing games with PS3 controller wirelessly on Nexus 7 is awesome

Back