Suggest me a Cellphone till 12~13K

Corleone

Adept
Hello Guys!

Thinking a get a new cell phone. Lost track of everything due to exams.

Could you suggest me a good phone up till 12~13K?

Here is what am looking for:

1. Good Camera
  2. Good Sound
  3. Good Looking

Thank you all in advance.

hi, you have the following options

N73 me : Great camera, good sound(great speakers), looks rather common

nokia 5610 : ok camera, great sound , looks = your take

Sony W890i : Very slim and cute, average camera , good sound quality

Samsung I450: Great sound quality, looks imho average, aaverage camera(only 2 mp)

I cant comment on looks, it's your choice but in this group imho W890i is the best looker, while samsung i450 has the best sound quality (through earphones)

you may also consider the fact that i450 has a direct 3.5 mm plug...

also If u are prepared to spend a bit extra then at 14k , you can get N81 2Gb

Corleone said:
Hello Guys!

Thinking a get a new cell phone. Lost track of everything due to exams.

Could you suggest me a good phone up till 12~13K?

Here is what am looking for:

1. Good Camera
  2. Good Sound
  3. Good Looking

Thank you all in advance.

gud camera and gud sound then i think u sud take a look at the se 790/810

i personally favour the 790 over 810, but both have excellent cams with xenon flash.

other option wud be the 6500 slider from nokia. that looks gud to me, cam is average though

nokia 5610!!! its loooks awsum :D i love mine

good sound....cam is good

u get a 512mb fone with the but u can buy a 4gb card like i did for 1k

1. SE K790i - Rs. 9,800 (Its a 3.2 Mp Cam with Xenon Flash!!!) -
<<<<<<<< D best phone for 10K >>>>>>>>>>>>> :hap2:

Or my prsl fav

2. SE K810i - Rs.12800 (3.2 Mp Cam with Xenon Flash & 2 GB Mem card!!!)
<<<<<<<< D best phone for 13K >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
:clap: :clap: :clap:

And if u r a Die Hard Nokia Loyalist u can chek out....

1. Nokia Xpress Music 5700 - Rs. 11,000 (2 Mp Cam With Flash)

2. Nokia Xpress Music 5610 - Rs. 11,800 (3.15 Mp Cam With LED Flash :bleh: )
But Nokia is not known for their cam... good music phone though..
GO FOR THE SE K810i Hands down...and ya d keypad is gr8...dont go on d unconventional luks...its practically one of d best Keypads! :cool2: :cool2:

Good Camera
Good Sound
Good Looking

Well He is looking for "good sound", and both K790i and K810i do very poorly in that area....

Low Volume Of sound
Weak loudspeakers
Lack of low range frequencies....

+1
i own one :(
cant modd too (CID53)

.... but still its a very good fone ...

headfone sound is good ... speaker are way too low.

but most of the time i keep my cell at silent.. hence no issues !

but this cell is much better than the N73me

PS: Nokia Warranty n customercare sucks

aka911 said:
Well He is looking for "good sound", and both K790i and K810i do very poorly in that area....

Low Volume Of sound
Weak loudspeakers
Lack of low range frequencies....

sound does seem loud enough to me on the headphone....and if it doesnt u can always replace the headphone with a in ear series ones..

loudspeakers yeah very valid, but i assume when sumone is asking for gud sound it is on headset...

low range freq arent the best...but then they r almost as gud as any in the range

Thanks all of you for your comments.

I am actually a nokia loyalist but, I plan to change sides this time :hap2:

What is the difference between N73 and N73ME - is it just one extra piece of software like the 6630 & 6630ME?

The TWO SE K810i and K790i look appealing to me as well. And yes I mean sound quality on the headphones mainly. But, what is the basic difference in them to justify the 3K price difference?

@Rams - Does that 2 GB card you mentioned comes in the Retail Package?

Corleone said:
The TWO SE K810i and K790i look appealing to me as well. And yes I mean sound quality on the headphones mainly. But, what is the basic difference in them to justify the 3K price difference?

@Rams - Does that 2 GB card you mentioned comes in the Retail Package?

dude..the 3k difference is coz of 3g n a secondary cam on the front of 810, rest all is same; if u can forget about these, then 790i FTW!! btw, i find the lens cover on the 810 to be more practical.

Having used that K790i, I can comfortably Not that great sound, N 73 ME is better( Of course N91 has the best sound). The output in SE K 790 is poor compared to N73, I think the cameras of both the phones are more or less the same with the same resolution but I think the N73 has a more user friendly software in the camera.

@aka 911 -- between k790i and n73me ..since i used both for a fair period of time, for dayshot n73 is what i preferred ..and for low light, k790i cos of xenon flash -- what's ur take on this ? since its a very hotly debated topic ..

if u wanna get an unconventional phone.. check out the N81 2GB, can be had for 13500/- .. its got the fastest processor possible on a symbian phone and brilliant music quality, only thing is the camera sucks..

yogi7272 said:
@aka 911 -- between k790i and n73me ..since i used both for a fair period of time, for dayshot n73 is what i preferred ..and for low light, k790i cos of xenon flash -- what's ur take on this ? since its a very hotly debated topic ..
In the beginning, I also thought That k790i was a better camera in the night, but later on I came to realize that Se have somehow fumbled with the algorithms.... Whenever K790i Xenon flash Is used it automaticaly tends to under expose the image.... so while it manages to produce good pics when it is very dark, as in nighttime, It does falter a lot indoors and in the evenings...

also they should have had "forced on" settings.. instead we have half baked "Auto" settings.. This results in flash going off in the evening light when it actually spoils the photo

On my K790i, I actually prefer to switch off the flash and use "night potrait " profile, gives more noise, but much more details are preserved....

In daytime/outdoor pics, there was never any real comparison, K790i always produced soft pics...

aka911 said:
In the beginning, I also thought That k790i was a better camera in the night, but later on I came to realize that Se have somehow fumbled with the algorithms.... Whenever K790i Xenon flash Is used it automaticaly tends to under expose the image.... so while it manages to produce good pics when it is very dark, as in nighttime, It does falter a lot indoors and in the evenings...

also they should have had "forced on" settings.. instead we have half baked "Auto" settings.. This results in flash going off in the evening light when it actually spoils the photo

On my K790i, I actually prefer to switch off the flash and use "night potrait " profile, gives more noise, but much more details are preserved....

In daytime/outdoor pics, there was never any real comparison, K790i always produced soft pics...
Conclusion = I should stay away from this or get this? :huh:

yeah ... "forced on" flash setting is a must for good camera phone ..as in n82 :hap2: .. it simply has a superb xenon flash ..would love to see ur take on n82 ..i found it to be almost a perfect cam phone ..

@corleone- of ur after a camera phone then get k790i ..

AFAIK there's not much difference between the two..
K790i is more VFM and is definately a awesome camera phone along with impressive music capabilities.
I'd prefer it anyday over Nokia N73ME.

Back