PC Peripherals Suggest me a gaming mouse

No the goliathus isnt a cushion. its a good silky smooth surface made of cloth n rubber.

If you dont use a mouse pad, the mouse skates will become as gross as nixy_15's avatar pic.

@Nixy: Can you please change it? :)

^^ Well I changed something :D ,

Canceled the Copperhead order and ordered a DiamondBack 3G .

Why ?

i will post reason when i get my Diamondback.

PS : Guys dont buy Copperhead ! Its crap for the price.

nixy_15 said:
Plz. be carefull. You might damage the teflon mouse feet if the surface isnt good.

On the table directly :O DONT !!!

Well its a smooth sunmica table with this design.

wooden_floor_tiles_and_sunmica.summ.jpg

What do you say ? :huh:

Dude, get the Logitech MX518, this is where one should start from. I bought it sometime back and believe me, the difference is very very much noticeable!

Plus a mouse pad/surface is a MUST. Get SteelSeries or Razer.

nixy_15 said:
Whoa. A bold comment without actually having used it.

Not considering the bling bling logo glow and slight difference in shapes of both mouse (copperhead being bigger and having different side button layout) , the Copperhead mouse has inferior tracking technology when compared to Diamondback 3G.

I found it waste to invest on a costlier mouse with inferior hardware, specially tracking tech which is the main reason to buy a mouse.

And guys M518 is a awesome mouse, but remember I am a leftie. Same goes for Deathadder.

Update :
Got the mouse , blue color :yahoo:. Too bad Diamondback does not come with extra set of teflon base :(.

He won't need that highend. QCK with MX818 total Rs. 2200 max for both of it wll be great!
sato1986 said:
Increase budget and get a DeathAdder @Rs. 3400. Its totally worth it! :)
Else, Logitech MX518 @Rs. 1800 will be good for a starter.
PS: A mouse pad is a MUST! Else the mouse wont work well and will lose its skates very soon.
Buy a Razer Goliathus Omega/Alpha-speed @ Rs. 700/1100

Back