Suggest me a mobile for Rs.12k/15k

^The keypad is sad in that re :p. Besides my use of net connectivity will be very limited, i'll hardly use it any of the features. Also you know my condition atm, need lots of cash to buy some clothes, basically i have only 2 pants and few T-shirts(Effect of reducing close to 18kgs). Rs.14.5k itself is a big push for me from my original budget of 12k hehe.

Bought the G700 10 mins back :clap:. Got it for Rs.14550 from Sony World. Sony world gave me a really good deal. Other shops ( i.e arnd 10 different shops) offered me the same for 14500 without the 1GB m2 card :S. Will post some pics tonight :)

Saiyan said:
Bought the G700 10 mins back :clap:. Got it for Rs.14550 from Sony World. Sony world gave me a really good deal. Other shops ( i.e arnd 10 different shops) offered me the same for 14500 without the 1GB m2 card :S. Will post some pics tonight :)

congo on the purchase :) ........i like what u did , firm decision , u want it , u get it...especially at a time when people like me are awaiting releases here and there......my threshold expires on friday too :lol:

Back