Budget 10-15K suggest me a smartphone 14000

momo81

Disciple
i want to buy a smartphone in a week i select two smartphone Moto G (2nd Gen),
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime plz clear my doubt which is good for me any other phone which is good configuration

1. Budget?
A: 15k
2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar
3. Preferred display type?
A: TFT, IPS
4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Want to buy BRANDED phone.
5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen
6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 8-12MP camera. Flash.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android
8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G, Wifi, Edge
9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, mails and internet.GAMING
10. Any other requirements?
A: require dual sim QUADCORE GOOD SOUND QUALITY CAMERA QUALITY
11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Moto G (2nd Gen),Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
P.S.: If you have any suggestions to improve this template then please PM me/any of the mods or mention in this thread itself.

Having used most of the mobiles in this bracket I would suggest Asus Zenfoe 5 or Mi3. Particularly Mi3 if you can live with 16GB storage. Zenfone 5 is also good but the biggest drawback is that the capacitive buttons at the bottom are not backlit. So it becomes kind of a problem in the dark until you get used to it. The OS is very much customize but looks good. They have been promising the 4.4 upgrade for a long time. But still to receive. Occasionally have been getting the system update though.
So strongly recommend the MI3 if you can get your hands on it. One caution - check out the service center location in your area. Still very limited

In my experience, the MI 3 isn't worth it at all. Sure it comes with a Snapdragon 800 but I found the UI to be laggy in general usage. I just wasn't impressed when I got to test it.

My best friend owns a Zenfone 5 so I've used it a lot. I was pleasantly surprised. It's really slick and fluid. In fact, I'd go so far as to say it's one of the smoothest Android phones I've ever used. However, he tells me the battery life isn't great and personally, I don't like the way the UI looks. It's also still running Jellybean when KitKat has been out for over a year and L, the next version of Android might be just a few days away. That's really disappointing.

The Moto G is a relatively safe bet but I don't know how good the camera is. In fact, if a good camera wasn't one of your requirements, I'd tell you to save your money and pick up an Android One device.

thanks for replying guys zenfone 5 look good option
samsung grand prime its price is 16000k in samsung store my friend work there so he got it 12000k (25% discount ) it a good deal or not give me more option and it merit or demerit

^^ If you have not purchased it then I would not recommend. A 5 inch screen wuth qHD resolution i.e. 540*960 is a big downer. Couple it with crappy and buggy UI - enough to ruin smartphone experience.

Been using mi3 for a month now, havent found the UI buggy at all. In fact I found it really super smooth. My friend got Zenfone 5, I think it is a very good option too except for the average battery life. I'd still recommend these two over any other phones in this price range for a 5-incher.

Since you mentioned, GAMING, best option would be a Mi3, with most powerful proccy in that budget range.
Else, Moto G 2014 is excellent, bought one for a dear one recently. Very happy with that!
ZenPhone5 is quite large in size. Check out in a shop or, YouTube videos to get a feel.

Back