Suggest me a Tablet under Rs. 30000/-

cloud9store

Disciple
Hello Guys

I want to buy a tablet which should have atleast 10" screen and Video Calling through skype or yahoo with front camera.

It should officially available in India.

I need to use my Official Emails and Video Conferencing through Skype or Yahoo.

Waiting for your replies.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Acer A500 ,ICONIA TAB A500

i am loving it more than my ipad2, it has everything 10"inch screen,tegra2, honeycomb, Full sizeUSB port, hdmi port, micro sd slot for 26k and its officially available in India.

Wifi only will launch around 35k in India. 3g will launch around 38-44kish I guess. Wifi is on preorder at infibeam and according to them has been postponed to 7 June 2011.

IMO within 30k you won't find any new tablet with 3G. You will need to spend around 33-43kish to get 3G on the new honeycomb tablets, besides you need to wait at least 2-3 months or so for that.

If you want Wifi only, go for Acer atm or wait till June end for Galaxy Tab/Asus Transformer.

ELSE Ipad2 is your only choice.

Infibeam had Xoom Wifi for 10 May but now it is 7 June.

Expect Xoom, Transformer and Galaxy Tab Wifi models to be in the market by June end/July mid or so and the 3G models around 1-2 months after the wifi versions. These are just tentative guestimates based on some international and some domestic official figures!

Thank you guys keep your ideas coming coz i wanna buy it soon.

Well i was waiting for Galaxy TAB 10.1 coz that have full usb port. Please let me know about Acer Iconia TAB with honey comb it is available for Rs. 27500/- or so. Please find something about this also.

time2shop said:
Thank you guys keep your ideas coming coz i wanna buy it soon.

Well i was waiting for Galaxy TAB 10.1 coz that have full usb port. Please let me know about Acer Iconia TAB with honey comb it is available for Rs. 27500/- or so. Please find something about this also.
i got acer tab for 25990 from letsbuy.its listed at 26990 on letsbuy, u can get for 25990 after applying rcom coupon. I m in love with my acer tab coz of full usb port infact i dont use my laptop often now. And galaxy tab 10.1 doesnt have full usb port.

Great i really want to know more about Acer Iconia TAB. As you know i am a seller on eBay also so that i can list my products through that. And can i use that full USB port for external drivers, USB Keyboard etc?

techpal said:
i got acer tab for 25990 from letsbuy.its listed at 26990 on letsbuy, u can get for 25990 after applying rcom coupon. I m in love with my acer tab coz of full usb port infact i dont use my laptop often now. And galaxy tab 10.1 doesnt have full usb port.

U ask i can answer ur queries :)Ya i have used my 250 GB HDD and 16gb pendrive, keyboard everything works very very well. Currently mouse support is hit and miss but it will be solved in 3.1 update which acer has said will be in June.

Thank you for your help my friend. Well i dont want to use mouse but tell me one more thing what is the weight of this TAB and after full charge how much backup it can give when regular use?

techpal said:
U ask i can answer ur queries :)Ya i have used my 250 GB HDD and 16gb pendrive, keyboard everything works very very well. Currently mouse support is hit and miss but it will be solved in 3.1 update which acer has said will be in June.

Well weight is around 730 gms , though it may sound higher but coz of its round edges it is very very comfortable to hold, u wont feel atleast that much weight . U can compare it to the weight of ipad1 but its more easy and comfortable to hold.Xoom feels heavier to hold.

I on average gets 7-8 hrs of battery life continous WiFi on doing Web SURFING, watching movies, music etc.

What comes in the box? And can i copy text from a website and paste it on word?

techpal said:
Well weight is around 730 gms , though it may sound higher but coz of its round edges it is very very comfortable to hold, u wont feel atleast that much weight . U can compare it to the weight of ipad1 but its more easy and comfortable to hold.Xoom feels heavier to hold.

I on average gets 7-8 hrs of battery life continous WiFi on doing Web SURFING, watching movies, music etc.

It comes with charger, micro usb data cable, micro fiber cloth and sleeve which i got complimentary. Well i havnt tried whether we can copy text from a website and paste it on word , can surely tell u tomorrow.

Well my friend you helped me a lot in this and last question about Acer that can i go skype video chat or yahoo video chat with front facing camera coz it is not working in galaxy tab.

techpal said:
It comes with charger, micro usb data cable, micro fiber cloth and sleeve which i got complimentary. Well i havnt tried whether we can copy text from a website and paste it on word , can surely tell u tomorrow.

Still there is no video chat support for honeycomb for both yahoo and skype but its there for GTALK.

But should support honeycomb in next update.

EDIT

Can u help me in getting micro HDMI cable at reasonable price?

Ok thanks but is it possible to do gtalk video chat with my friend who is having pc?

techpal said:
Still there is no video chat support for honeycomb for both yahoo and skype but its there for GTALK.

But should support honeycomb in next update.

EDIT

Can u help me in getting micro HDMI cable at reasonable price?

[quote name='time2shop']Ok thanks but is it possible to do gtalk video chat with my friend who is having pc?[/QUOTE

Ya its possible . I video chat with my friend having laptop no issues.

Back