suggest me buying

DarkAngel said:
Guess u are talking about the 1GB version. Even then its a rip off as it sells for ~6.5k VAT inclusive in Mumbai and Delhi.

http://www.techenclave.com/dealers-paradise/ati-nvidia-gfx-cards-best-prices-159887.html

Check this thread for the price of 512MB GDDR5 HD5670. Prices are VAT inclusive.

The HD5670 has a 128-bit bus. Low-mid range card and there is not much of a performance difference between the 512MB and 1GB version (~2-3% max)
Yeah that is true even the bus width is not fully utilized :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

sriharsha said:
@ darkangel, from the above, which one should i choose? Sapphire Radeon HD 5670(512mb) or as you mentioned HD 4770? and will I get synergistic effect with the on board GPU and Latter added ones?

thank you every one... so this will be my final CPU rig. Is this fine? or am i missing anything vital? thank you once again...

processor phenom 555 BE Rs 5.o k

motherboard MSI 880 GMA-E45 RS 5.6k

Corsair 2gb DDR3 1333Mhz Rs.2500

GPU HD5670(512 MB) Rs.5k

WD Blue 500gb Rs.2025

CM Elite 310 Rs.1500

Corsair VX400 Rs.2700 or shall i go for Gigabyte Superb 460 ~ 2.2k

total 24.4k
If you are waiting till August yes you most probably should go for a HD 5670 as you have said for you gaming is not 100 % priority, and this card will give you decent frames with slightly reduced details

Go for the Corsair CX 400 it is a better deal than the Gigabyte and more efficient too

Hope this clarifies :)

ALPHA17 said:
Yeah that is true even the bus width is not fully utilized :(

If you are waiting till August yes you most probably should go for a HD 5670 as you have said for you gaming is not 100 % priority, and this card will give you decent frames with slightly reduced details

Go for the Corsair CX 400 it is a better deal than the Gigabyte and more efficient too

Hope this clarifies :)
yes I m clear of it... thank you so much...

:thanx:

sriharsha said:
yes I m clear of it... thank you so much...

No problems, bru what else is this forum for :)

If you are waiting till August I think the ATI HD 5750 will be within your grasp, try to get if possible

ALPHA17 said:
[/COLOR][quote name='ALPHA17']It might but not at Golccha's also bargain might get it down I'm not so sure
wish me luck then... i hope on whole configuration, there'll be decrease in the rates... say over all1-2k. or suggest me any other shop in SP road...:eek:hyeah:

ALPHA17 said:
Motherboard - GIGABYTE

should help atleast in making inquiries
bro, i have called ingram micro people either(distributor)... they said, its not yet released n, particularly 870A might not as 785GMT- Usb3 is still running. hmmm... please tell friends, shall I choose MSI 880 GMA -E45? and, I have a tv turner card too(mercury), so, will(MSI motherboard) have the slots for a TV TURNER Card and one HD 5670 card?

sriharsha said:
bro, i have called ingram micro people either(distributor)... they said, its not yet released n, particularly 870A might not as 785GMT- Usb3 is still running. hmmm... please tell friends, shall I choose MSI 880 GMA -E45? and, I have a tv turner card too(mercury), so, will(MSI motherboard) have the slots for a TV TURNER Card and one HD 5670 card?

HEXUS.net - Review :: MSI 880GMA-E45 motherboard. The new budget king? : Page - 9/9

above is the MSI motherboards review Bru, I doubt it is as good would recommend going for a 890GX based solution, but the above board has all the features you need to assemble your comp:

1 x PCiE 16 slot for the HD 5670

1 x PCi slot for your TV tuner card

2 x PCiE 1 slots

http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=24360

above is an 890GX based MSI board I've seen it not used it looks chunky enough would recommend you go for this over the 785 based or 870 based motherboards

Hope this helps :)

No point in wasting money on H50... if u want another cooler the hyper 212+ is ur best bet... add a fan later and it can equal the H50 for a much lower price... Im guessing ALPHA17 knows this as he has it :D

varunversion1 said:
No point in wasting money on H50... if u want another cooler the hyper 212+ is ur best bet... add a fan later and it can equal the H50 for a much lower price... Im guessing ALPHA17 knows this as he has it :D
hmmm ok... i m waiting for alpha to comment either... thank you varun for 212+.

Yep the Hyper 212 + in push pull config should seal your deal and it is sweetly priced too. :) thanks Varun

Back