Suggest me good phone which comes in Rs. 6000/-

Hello friends,
My self Riya.. I am new in this forum..
I want to replace my Samsung Corby S3653 phone..please suggest me good phone which comes in Rs. 6000/- only..

Hello friends,
My self Riya.. I am new in this forum..
I want to replace my Samsung Corby S3653 phone..please suggest me good phone which comes in Rs. 6000/- only..

I will suggest you to go with this few mobiles.
1.Sony Ericsson X8 Android ~ Rs. 6999
New Sony Ericsson X8 Android Mobile Phone - price in India : Rediff Shopping

2. Samsung 3G Android Mobile Phone - Galaxy 3 ~ Rs. 7999
Samsung 3G Android Mobile Phone - Galaxy 3 . Buy Best Samsung 3G Android Mobile Phone - Galaxy 3 at Lowest Price Online

3. Dell Xcd28 Android ~ Rs. 8,890
Dell Xcd28 Android Mobile Phone - price in India : Rediff Shopping

Below this price android mobiles are not good enough for you. But there are this three mobiles which are the best seller in the year 2011 and now on.
1. HTC Explorer ~ Rs. 7969
HTC Explorer Price in India 2012 8th June valid in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai,Mumbai and Delhi

2. Samsung Galaxy Y Color Plus S5360 ~ Rs. 7430
Samsung Galaxy Y Color Plus S5360 Price in India 2012 8th June valid in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai,Mumbai and Delhi

3. Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 ~ Rs. 6799
http://www.mysmartprice.com/mobile/samsung-galaxy-y-s5360-msp1439

Hope this help.

Cheers.

wow! @Mac.rock7 - nice initiative but all exceed his budget !

:)

you may be right. but if she go with any of these mobile it worth for money, but if she ask a android phones under 6k with these all mobile features then It's impossible. so i will suggest her to go with any of these mobile. my bro is using htc explorer and sumsang galaxy y these two are the best for her choose any one from these two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rather than using Galaxy Y, go for the duos if possible. But it will be out of your budget of 6k.

Also, have a look at the Galaxy Pocket too. It should be just above your budget.

Which duo r you talking about, I hv a budget of 8000/-

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

I will suggest you to go with this few mobiles.
1.Sony Ericsson X8 Android ~ Rs. 6999
New Sony Ericsson X8 Android Mobile Phone - price in India : Rediff Shopping

2. Samsung 3G Android Mobile Phone - Galaxy 3 ~ Rs. 7999
Samsung 3G Android Mobile Phone - Galaxy 3 . Buy Best Samsung 3G Android Mobile Phone - Galaxy 3 at Lowest Price Online

3. Dell Xcd28 Android ~ Rs. 8,890
Dell Xcd28 Android Mobile Phone - price in India : Rediff Shopping

Below this price android mobiles are not good enough for you. But there are this three mobiles which are the best seller in the year 2011 and now on.
1. HTC Explorer ~ Rs. 7969
HTC Explorer Price in India 2012 8th June valid in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai,Mumbai and Delhi

2. Samsung Galaxy Y Color Plus S5360 ~ Rs. 7430
Samsung Galaxy Y Color Plus S5360 Price in India 2012 8th June valid in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai,Mumbai and Delhi

3. Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 ~ Rs. 6799
Samsung Galaxy Y Price in India 2012 14th June is Rs. 6799 valid in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai,Mumbai and Delhi

Hope this help.

Cheers.

And which is the best out of the above. Pls give rankings of upto 3 i.e. 1st 2nd & 3rd of your choice. What I could find on this forum, most people have recommended HTC explorer only. Pls tell the main difference why do you feel the above (1,2,3) phones are better than HTC Explorer?

And which is the best out of the above. Pls give rankings of upto 3 i.e. 1st 2nd & 3rd of your choice. What I could find on this forum, most people have recommended HTC explorer only. Pls tell the main difference why do you feel the above (1,2,3) phones are better than HTC Explorer?

I haven't said that this three mobiles are better then HTC explorer.
If you read my post correctly.

WTF is happening here?

X8? SERIOUSLY?

Listen lady (*Riya) don't listen to any crap this user is writing out here please for heaven's sake.
I haven't said that this three mobiles are better then HTC explorer.
If you read my post correctly.

O.T. -> " Mac Rock " ROCKS!!!

#riyachouhan Currently there's nothing in this market that can beat HTC Explorer in terms of Hardware, Software or UI in the same price range. Always listen to what experienced users are saying on TE.

O.T. -> " Mac Rock " ROCKS!!!

#riyachouhan Currently there's nothing in this market that can beat HTC Explorer in terms of Hardware, Software or UI in the same price range. Always listen to what experienced users are saying on TE.

Pls see these phones which are coming in 2-3 months time. As I can wait, will it be better to wait for these phones or should i go with HTC Explorer & pls also tell which of these phones will be in the budget of Rs.8000/-.

Sony Xperia U review

Meanwhile, Can you tell which is the best site to buy HTC Explorer out of :

HTC Explorer - Buy Online in India for Rs.8,499 as on 19th June 2012 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com - Rs.8500/-

Buy HTC Explorer online, HTC Explorer Price, Reviews @ Indiatimes Shopping - Rs.8400/-

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

The review given by tech2 shows these phones better than HTC Explorer :scared14::

Spice Mi-350n Review

Lava S12 Smartphone Review

Price of Spice mobile is Rs.7000/- and Lava S12 is Rs.5000/-

Pls tell how r these toooooooooooo
Which duo r you talking about, I hv a budget of 8000/-
---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Pls see these phones which are coming in 2-3 months time. As I can wait, will it be better to wait for these phones or should i go with HTC Explorer & pls also tell which of these phones will be in the budget of Rs.8000/-.

Sony Xperia U review

HTC Explorer - Buy Online in India for Rs.8,499 as on 19th June 2012 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com - Rs.8500/-

Buy HTC Explorer online, HTC Explorer Price, Reviews @ Indiatimes Shopping - Rs.8400/-

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

The review given by tech2 shows these phones better than HTC Explorer :scared14::

Spice Mi-350n Review

It is Out of stock on Indiatimes,

Sony Xperia U review

Spice Mi-350n Review

Xperia U is way out of your budget. It costs 15-16k.
About spice and Lava, the phones will be lacking the build quality and stability compared to htc explorer.
I agree that HTC Explorer beats 'em all.

Back