Car & Bike Suggest mobile phone holder for car

I was using the Amkette M30 - bought last March and used extensively - served my purpose. Had no complain till now. But on my last trip the stick broke off from the suction part making whole this useless.
So, I am looking for another of these.

I am looking at this one - similar one from Capdase, but is bit costly (1K INR). I am looking for a something within 500rs.

This one from ClassyTek is really cheap - and is #1 bestseller in Amazon in this category. Anyone got it ? Any reviews??

i bought a cheap one for 80 rs from a red light area. works on my s3 well and mount hasn't fallen yet from glass as i never remove it.

those magnetic ones with the sphere thing is absolute piece of shit, had bought one myself for 500rs and it broke in first month

those magnetic ones with the sphere thing is absolute piece of shit, had bought one myself for 500rs and it broke in first month
There are many variants for these type of holders and many are quite good and recommended on TeamBHP. There is also an Indian company by the name of Automount IIRC which sells same kind of holder and has got rave reviews both online and here in one of TEs threads as well.

Are you talking about the one which goes onto the Air Vent ? I have one of those and it works awesome. I have an iPhone 6S and use a spigen armor case (TPU + Outer hard case). I have put the magnetic plate between the tpu and hardcase and I can just stick the phone on the holder without any clamps easily. I really like this as most importantly, my phone is immediately in front of AC Vent which is needed because I use my phone as GPS a lot and on hot days, if the phone gets hot, it goes into emergency mode (not sure if any iPhone users have seen this on their phones ever). I wanted to avoid phone doing that while I am on road.

But recently I have now replaced that with a CD Mount but still magnetic. It is essentially the same thing but mounted on the CD drive of the Car which anyways is not used in my case.

That's why I directed the guys over to TeamBHP thread as over there people have reported back with feedback so others can make the right choice from the plethora of options out there.

Back