Suggest Mobile with Touch / 3G / Android under 15k

Techlover

Disciple
Hey guys,

Planning to buy new mobile, pls. suggest the one which has latest Android + Touch + 3G and if possible keypad too, all under 15k.

Thanks.

If you are desperate for android, go for htc wildfire (cons - quite low in resolution)

or I would strongly suggest you to buy the Samsung Wave (Bada OS) .Its a fast OS, at par with iOS, Super Amoled, 1 Ghz, 5 Mp,, Excellent touch response, music quality, battery and camera. You will surely love it.

I don't know why I don't like Korean products :) let's see how's the review of Samsung. Yeah can go couple of thousands here n there on 15k, X10 mini is not small screen? In Bada OS u get apps?

amit.mastermind said:
spica is not available i guess
yes officially samsung has called off spica but try your luck you may get is somewhere if in stock

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Techlover said:
I don't know why I don't like Korean products :) let's see how's the review of Samsung. Yeah can go couple of thousands here n there on 15k, X10 mini is not small screen? In Bada OS u get apps?
Yes samsung has developed some good apps in BADA os and is increasing them constantly

Alpha is in Vile Parle and Crawford market is in churchgate

whre are you staying right now

Here is the link for google maps for alpha Google Maps

Avoid crawford /manish/gery markets as you are new in mumbai and they may give fake products

you could wait for another month or two i think samsung might launch another hummingbird based android model with 3.7" screen or something. or if you wanna buy now you might go with the samsung galaxy 3 much better than wildfire. it has got slightly better screen and better processor than wildfire I tried out a working demo piece and it seemed to work without any lag of any sort and the screen was easy to use to. But I didn't like the design and colour option of the phone so didn't buy it.

Back