Suggest : Mp3 player

-Anish-

Skilled
Hey,

I am in terrible need of a music player since my journey to the office is approx. 45 mins to 1 hour and quite boring!

And of course, I'd need a player which can play different songs for atleast 4 hours when i plan to come to Mumbai from Pune.

Please suggest a player which is excellent in terms of sound and at the same time should not exceed 3k :ashamed: :p

I'll be using either NE-6 or Denon IEM's.

Regards,

|anish|

clip is too hard to get locally and some of the options left is ebay or other online dealers, or order from US.

eBay India: SanDisk Sansa Clip+ (4 GB) MP3 Player (item 260609702575 end time 25-Jun-2010 23:09:44 IST)

eBay India: Sandisk 4GB Sansa Clip MP3 Player-Silver w/FM& voic rec (item 250652134252 end time 16-Jul-2010 11:58:38 IST)

the second link is not clip+. Its just the clip which doesnt have mSD slot, but SQ is the same. Clip and clip+ has really gr8 SQ, but battery backup isnt that great, but is more than enough for 4 hrs playback. It ll drain much faster with higher bitrate MPs and flacs.

Zen/zen mosaic are not upto mark in sound. Only Zen which can be said to have good sound is Zen X-Fi.

Clip+ is said to be the best sounding pmp for sub 10k mark. But ofcourse Sansa fuze is also good, but has similar sound as that of the clip+.

Highly recommend Sansa Clip+ or Fuze depending on the budget and needs. If its only music get a 4GB/8GB Clip+ , but don't get a microSD card as it brings down the battery life of Clip+ from 8-10hrs to 6hrs :p

Clip+ and Fuze both can be bought on ebay with 1 year warranty or else if you want it the cheaper way get it from KMD or get the fuze for less than 4k on Global Easy Buy (Ebay).

so u mean sansa clip is better in sound quality , battery life compared to shuffle.. with the factory shipped headfones ???

Dont know about battery life, but clip+ aint that good on battery life, especially with high bitrate files and an additional card.

But in SQ, no matter what earphones/headphones you use, clip+ is better.

The bundled earphones of clip+ is just above average. It sounds very nice on a good quality IEM like pl-30, pl-21 or higher.

People in TE are slowly gettting used to audio :p.

OP since your use is very straight forward i would strongly recommend sansa clip+.I have sansa fuze and D2+.I still love the clip+.Damn some one gift me this :mad:

Rockboxed Fuze >> Clip+ anyday :p The major issue with Clip+ is the battery life , when you have all 320 / FLACs loaded the Clip+ runs out of juice in 6-7 hrs at times .

Back