Suggest some business opportunity for me :(

Recently i got some sort of bad news, which 100% matched with my private astrologer views :(

So, i am now planning to kick start a new business venture, which might take off in around Jan 2014,

I am pasting my astrologer view here, please do help me to get some nice biz idea in accordance to his views :(, this time i don't want to go against him :(

Despite this advise, if you wish to do business ventures, I feel that you can shine in educational sector, communication field. Dealing in white coloured goods may also suit you. Plus, Rahu's presence in the 6th house represents gains through liquor business.

*As of now, liquor biz is out, since mom is not ready for it :(

Superstitious people consider footwear as "Panauti". So many times people will not accept footwear if you try donating but they will take clothes.
White goods, means actual white color or what is usually referred to as home appliances ? Then i don't suggest them because they are not really fast moving and margins might be very very less and there is cut throat competition.
If white in color then get an Apple franchisee and start selling iMacs, macbooks and iPhones etc :p Most of them are white (obviously things are changing on iPhone, iPod front).

Initially i though of starting Marble, tiles biz, they too seem to be white in color :(

But i really don't understand what white color biz refers too.

may be its possible, i open computer related store, would it be categorized under white business ??

Educational sector hmm how about opening a photocopy shop and make the scanned chits for students. It will be a booming business and won't bomb :p[DOUBLEPOST=1379600659][/DOUBLEPOST]If you want specifically white business, you can try buying a limestone quarry :D

You don't have to be a astrologer to predict liquor business will be successful. Your business decision will depend on your area, locality and current competition in that area. I am assuming you are starting a new store and not an online business?

MHJNaz4.jpg

Management college would be simpler ;-)
Or just start a school, the news kinds.. With air condition, projectors and no homework concept.

The thing is that, Yebhi aka Bigshoebazaar will be closing all its retail outlets in next coming 6 months :(:( (Due to most share being bought by investor and he don't want retail outlet), so till then, i want something new to replace it :(

My astrologer has already said 3 yr before, biz wont suit me, and i will suffer health and finance loss in between sep 2013- march 2014, and here in 2nd week what a bad news i received :(

But i really don't understand what white color biz refers too.

in astrologers' language, business in white colored goods means business related to milk (ice-cream, milk products etc) or pearls.

BTW, why didn't you clarify it with that guy? Do you have anything related to Chandra dosha or weak moon or Chandra manglik? :p

Back