Suggest some business opportunity for me :(

i think the best thing to tone down the influence of my bad luck, is to transfer the whole biz in some other person name :(, but all of my relatives are under PSU Job and it will be damm difficult :(

That sounded like the scam Nigerian mails, my dead husband left so much money, i wanna transfer, bla bla.... :eek:

Start a poultry farm. Keep only white chickens.
Also, as the video says, start a bakery also for the omelette bread. Make fresh white paavs

After you're done, we'll sing the below song:
Hamaara Being.smart :p

Start a dance bar. Since you can afford the garish interiors, have money to buy a large place etc etc.
5000-6000 sqft touching the highway should be good.
guaranteed to give you huge returns.

Education: open a school, name it The white lily

Or start making android mobiles, make them in white only.

anyway, as of now, i am planning to travel to mumbai during late nov, to check the biz of export surplus of branded shoes :)

if anyone have knowledge of it, will be helpful :)

1.Start a Cocaine Business,Make sure to Ship them off in White iPhone Cases
2.Sell White Shoes,and Make Jeetendra and Mithunda Your Brand ambassador
3.Sell Pearl Sets and During festive seasons give 5 KG sugar free with each purchase
4.Start a Channel of Officially importing Hot Russian/Ukranian White Chicks

seems like you and your astrologer playing Dumb Caras...three letters...white....business...blah..blaho_O
if he is smart enough to give you the hints then why not the exact idea for the business...pay him incentive for the exact idea!!:greedy:

Apply for Mars one. Go to Mars and there start cloth shop and there sell only white clothes. Good things is you will not have any competition there so eventually people will buy clothes from you.

Back