Suggest some business opportunity for me :(

6pack

ex-Mod
Sep 19, 2005
i will be visiting him today , got an appointment :(

What all question i should ask him ???
Ask him how to become politician. Wear white and do good or do scams, no one will bother. Your life is set. Only worry would be, where to keep the extra money.

Raghav_K

Disciple
Mar 5, 2013
chennai
i think the best thing to tone down the influence of my bad luck, is to transfer the whole biz in some other person name :(, but all of my relatives are under PSU Job and it will be damm difficult :(

That sounded like the scam Nigerian mails, my dead husband left so much money, i wanna transfer, bla bla.... :eek:

boogeyman

Adept
Mar 15, 2011
Start a poultry farm. Keep only white chickens.
Also, as the video says, start a bakery also for the omelette bread. Make fresh white paavs

After you're done, we'll sing the below song:
Hamaara Being.smart :p

Reactions: imkaush and blkrb0t

AMG

Skilled
Jul 17, 2012
Education: open a school, name it The white lily

Or start making android mobiles, make them in white only.

May 20, 2010
Kolkata
1.Start a Cocaine Business,Make sure to Ship them off in White iPhone Cases
2.Sell White Shoes,and Make Jeetendra and Mithunda Your Brand ambassador
3.Sell Pearl Sets and During festive seasons give 5 KG sugar free with each purchase
4.Start a Channel of Officially importing Hot Russian/Ukranian White Chicks

NDragger

Disciple
Jul 27, 2011
seems like you and your astrologer playing Dumb Caras...three letters...white....business...blah..blaho_O
if he is smart enough to give you the hints then why not the exact idea for the business...pay him incentive for the exact idea!!:greedy:

suds

Disciple
Jul 22, 2011
Apply for Mars one. Go to Mars and there start cloth shop and there sell only white clothes. Good things is you will not have any competition there so eventually people will buy clothes from you.