Suggest Web Browsers.

You have eliminated all good browsers. I would have recomended Opera.
But, excluding the ones you mentioned you can try Flock (Fx based), Avant (IE Based) and K-Meleon (Fx Based).

I know i have eliminated all the good ones , but i want to explore the unexplored.

Thanks for ur suggestions , btw whats fx based - [firefox based].

I used to browse using K-Meleon on my old celeron 266 mhz proccy with 32mb ram. Its very low on memory and good enough for old comp :D

U can give it a shot......

After having tried the BIG names in Browsing I settled for Avant. This works exactly the way I want for my browsing. May not be the greatest or the fastest but it works problem-free for me.

K-Ninja....is basically the fastest Firefox engine based browser I have seen my entire life. See here:

K-Ninja!

Also try SeaMonkey, which is the continuation of the Mozilla Application Suite and IMO is pretty good (also based on Gecko/Firefox engine).

Eazy said:
After having tried the BIG names in Browsing I settled for Avant. This works exactly the way I want for my browsing. May not be the greatest or the fastest but it works problem-free for me.

Good choice mate.

I'd Recommend Flock.It's An Extremely Fast,No-Nonsense Clean Browser.It Uses Borrowed Technology From Mozilla.Comes With A Lot Of Extensions You Can Use.Nice Interface Too.

Even better would be to see a review from the OP about the diff browsers encountered.

What new ideas do they have, pros/cons vs the more established ones.

Back