Monitors Suggestion for 24" Lcd

@ raj if possible could you let us know prices for 2407wfp 2007wfp for us TE

jus asked dell again 30k for 2007 and 40k for 2407 all incl

just found another good lcd Acer AL2216WBD 22" WS lcd retailing for $350 in usa

anybody knows where can we get acer contact details from ?

SpitefulPentium said:
^^ any luck?

OT: I was quoted 28.8k for the 2007WFP. too high for me. so what are the chances of dell lowering their prices if i do some bargaining? has anyone done that?

You're trying to get a lower price than quoted on the web, but the funny thing is, I was given a HIGHER price by a phone rep. than the web price!

Web price: Ultrasharp Wide Screen-Dell 2407FPW 24 Flat Panel LCD
E-VALUE CODE : Q142407W
Online Store Price
Rs 41,100.00

Telephone rep.'s price: 42659 rs. + tax

A full rs. 1559 more!

Anyway, since the rep. quoted a price different from and higher than the web price, I figure it may be possible to get a price different from the web price in the other direction.

I told him I wanted him to cut a few thousand off, and to ask his manager, no harm in asking, etc., but he wasn't going for it.

Look at acer too. They've got a new 24" model based on the same PVA panel that dell uses. Much cheaper in the US. some 599$. I posted about this awhile back here...you'll find the product on newegg.

:) Dunno but I recently read an article which showed the benq fp241w to be slightly superior to the dell. Primarily the viewing quality seems to be identical but things like a hdmi interface..seems to be absent in the dell....I forgot where the article was:bleh: ...If I get it I will post the link

Back