Graphic Cards suggestion for graphics card under 25k

anshul_coolguy said:
hi..will be going to delhi tommorow once again..

please suggest me gaming rig which i want under 30k

only looking for --------

Graphic card.-to run most new game at best setting ..(old games to max)
SMps---for graphic card and proccessor
Proccessor
Motherboard.

he has 4 gb ram presently out of which his 2 gb ram has gone for replacement which is expceted to come sooner ...
please let me know asap
its urgent..

What RAM does he have? If spending 30k on these parts, It would be best if you got him some DDR3 RAM.

GPU: HD 5770 ~10k
SMPS: Corsair VX450 ~3.7k
Processor + Motherboard:-
Intel Core i3 530 + Gigabyte H55M UD2 ~6k + 6k
OR
AMD Phenom II x2 555BE + Gigabyte MA785GMT UD2H/USB3 ~5.5k + 5.5/5.8k
I recommend AMD.

G.skill Ripjaws 2x2GB DDR3 1333/1600Mhz ~6k
Total = ~30k approximately

amien i hope i wont ask more then this

but tell me me one more thing what big difference will it make in ram.....of ddr3 and ddr2 for same config.

how much fps it will be consider to alter for same config but ddr2 and ddr3 are put forward

cheers

anshul

1-2~ fps i think, ddr2/3 make no real difference at this point in time AFAIK.

If you ask me this whole business of suddenly moving everything to DDR3 is a bit of a gimmick and its just to jack up ram prices or something.

Only high end stuff like an i7 sees improvement from 1000mhz to 1600mhz (past that the scaling is really pointless) ram on the other stuff (amd, i5 etc etc) I doubt there are big gains to be had. Pretty sure nothing you could visibly notice.

Zloyd said:
1-2~ fps i think, ddr2/3 make no real difference at this point in time AFAIK.

If you ask me this whole business of suddenly moving everything to DDR3 is a bit of a gimmick and its just to jack up ram prices or something.

Only high end stuff like an i7 sees improvement from 1000mhz to 1600mhz (past that the scaling is really pointless) ram on the other stuff (amd, i5 etc etc) I doubt there are big gains to be had. Pretty sure nothing you could visibly notice.

+1
BUT, if buying a new config., Its better to move to DDR3 right now to avoid any price spikes in the future once DDR2 starts becoming scarce.

hi amien

hi brought

GPU: hawx edition HD 5770

AMD Phenom II x2 555BE + Gigabyte MA785GMT UD2H/USB3 ~

G.skill Ripjaws 1x2GB DDR3 1333

smps:silent pro.500 watts as it was only available........

let me know

cheers

anshul

amien let me know its good machine...to run on

cheers

anshul

Pretty sweet config !!

What rez are you going to be gaming at, I have a slight preference for Corsair PSU's but there is nothing wrong with the unit you have chosen.

If it is possible to save for a 5850 I would highly recommend that , its 16k ish a tad pricey for your budget maybe but its totally worth it.

my customer will be playing gta 4 on his flator Monitor on full resolution

hope this will give him best performance..

also amien should i get licenece copy of windows 7 will it be good withnew motherboard

cheers

anshul

anshul_coolguy said:
my customer will be playing gta 4 on his flator Monitor on full resolution
hope this will give him best performance..

also amien should i get licenece copy of windows 7 will it be good withnew motherboard

cheers
anshul

+1 to Zloyd, Good choice of components :)
As long as you stay around/below 1920x1080p resolution, you won't need to upgrade GPU to 5850 as 5770 will handle nearly every game maxed out.

Try to unlock his processor into a tri/quad core. You can do that by playing around with the ACC feature in the BIOS. Once done, and if successful, should give him plenty of performance in GTA 4.
Windows 7 is a good upgrade, upto you to decide if its worth it.

Back