Audio Suggestion for Headphones: Plz help!

K3yser

Disciple
Dear fellow forum members!

Greetings from the sticks...

Recently (read yesterday) I commited one of the greatest blunders in my PC items shopping history when I bought a Corsair CA-HS1A costing round 5,500/- (Pak Rupees, ~ 70USD).

Imagine my surprise when I bought them home and listened to the AMAZING sound quality, AMAZING feel and design... but absolutely NO BASS!! None whatsoever!

So, what I have decided is to exchange them over to the store (one of the leading Computer Stores in Pakistan), and go for one of the following options:

1) Creative HS-850

2) Logitech Digital Precision Gaming Headphone

3) Razer Orca

4) Razer Carcharias

I am bound to these alone as they are the only ones falling within my price range, and available at the store. As you can guess, I want decent sound for both movies and games. My personal pref is for Orcas, but the eyebleeding color.... ugghhhhh gonna have to magic marker it or something! lolz

So, what do you guys think I should go for??

Thanks!

Okay guys getting the RX900 today (hopefully).

I've a Intel DH67BL mobo, and using its onboard sound (Acl 892). Intel sez its using 7.1... will the RX900 be able to compliment that? or do I need a sound card to go with it (range is between 4k to 6k max)...

Thanks in advance!

Okay guys getting the RX900 today (hopefully).

I've a Intel DH67BL mobo, and using its onboard sound (Acl 892). Intel sez its using 7.1... will the RX900 be able to compliment that? or do I need a sound card to go with it (range is between 4k to 6k max)...

Thanks in advance!

U need bettr sound card+ Amp for it . My suggestion is Fiio E10 :- http://www.fiio.com.cn/product/index.aspx?ID=37&MenuID=020301

Fiio E10 = Soundcard + Amp .

U need bettr sound card+ Amp for it . My suggestion is Fiio E10 :- http://www.fiio.com....7&MenuID=020301

Fiio E10 = Soundcard + Amp .

OK... thanks for the tip rahulyo, appreciated!

thing is i've already pluncked down 5k this month for the said JVC set, so another heavy investment seems... distant
<

anyways the RX 900 sound really awesome, just gotta play with the realtek EQ a little bit.

also, I'd like your opinion on a sound card; what should I get b/w 80-100 USD max? (aside from the Fiio E10)

Back