Graphic Cards Suggestion for Monitor, PSU and GFX card - considering my processor !!

ASUS 6770 Direct CU :) Direct Cu technology is a trademark cooling technique used by ASUS..I had posted a few pics on the other thread.. You may google it and check for reviews..http://in.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/AMD_Series/EAH6770_DC2DI1GD5/

Doesnt this card look sexy?? ;)

http://www.deltapage.com/products.php?product=Asus-ATi-Radeon-6770--%2d-1GB-DDR5

swapyworld said:
thanks chirag, btw what did u mean by 6770 Direct Cu? didnt get it?

who would be the manufacturer like sapphire or msi..??

Direct cu technology is best for cooling and overclocking purpose,it gives you better results in overclocking and less temps and noise than usual.

chiragsthakur said:
If you are still content with spending less than 7K, then get a Sapphire 6770 1gb... :)

the card does look hottt.... ;) but i am concerned about ASS as asus comes with rashi and really dont want to deal with them after hearing so much negative about them on TE :(
thegatekeeper said:
Direct cu technology is best for cooling and overclocking purpose,it gives you better results in overclocking and less temps and noise than usual.

thanks for letting me know gatekeeper... :)

btw guys...is there any alternative to this as i wanted to skip rashi peripherals part if possible? i mean wont sapphire or msi let me overclock the card if needed..!!

any idea who are providing ASS for sapphire and MSI in mumbai?

As you stay in Mumbai, you dont have to worry about RMA centres. i.e If you buy from reputed dealers like Primeabgb or Theitwares, then they themselves provide replacement if the product is in warranty... Overclocking budget cards like 6770 with stock/reference cooling is not recommended.. You can, but you shouldn't. If you have to, then a sensible OC is essential.

its not the service centres i am bothered about but the one who is going to as rashi ones are known to be bad at handling RMA..!!

so just want to avoid rashi....anything else would be fine !!!

thegatekeeper said:
You can go for sapphire or msi,you will find the service center's references in the above link.

found the ones for MSI and sapphire....will go for 6770 / 4870 (used) with seasonic 520 w !! thanks for the suggestions !! :hap2:

for monitors i think i ll have to search a little bit more :ashamed:

repped you both for the help guys..!!

Back