SUggestion for new phone

still cant decide some places k750i is better n some places n70(n72) is better so , will having the AF in k750i make alot of diff ?

yep..autofocus + macro = beautiful closeups

as for the call feature, the reply u got first was right..the loudspeaker option is shown as soon as the other fone starts ringing and timer starts when answered.

p.s: see mobile gallery for loads of k750 pics..especially blade's

Recently i have seen pics taken indoors of still life using Nokia phones and the lesser said the better.
I thought my gfx card is artifacting or something.:ashamed:

Weird coloured blotches with haziness in pics- with say a 6270 or something that has a 2MP cam but no auto focus.

SE ones look so nice, mostly seen those taken with the k750i- the ones posted by Stormy were one of the first- and Blade's pics need to be sent to some competition or something.:)

See, i am K750i user. no matter how you praise the camera. its worthless indoors. pics are too grainy indoors.

Overall its good phone. very good. but it has its drawbacks. The reception is clearly not as good as Nokia phones.

Saw K790 and honestly you better spend 2.5-3k more and get N73, be it grey market. The N73 camera is without doubt best i have seen when it comes to picture quality.

My sis owns N72 and its decent. Keep in mind most of the times using camera outdoors the autofocus is not an issue 9 out of 10 times.

Outdoor cam quality of both SE and Nokia is good. Indoors, low light SE sucks, Nokia sucks too but it tends to be little less grainy.

Symbian is always added bonus. i miss that after i moved to K750i from 6600.

For 15k i would say get N72.

10-11k range = K750i

20k range =N73.

Thats my preference. No point getting W800 honestly.

Funky said:
See, i am K750i user. no matter how you praise the camera. its worthless indoors. pics are too grainy indoors.
Overall its good phone. very good. but it has its drawbacks. The reception is clearly not as good as Nokia phones.
Saw K790 and honestly you better spend 2.5-3k more and get N73, be it grey market. The N73 camera is without doubt best i have seen when it comes to picture quality.
My sis owns N72 and its decent. Keep in mind most of the times using camera outdoors the autofocus is not an issue 9 out of 10 times.
Outdoor cam quality of both SE and Nokia is good. Indoors, low light SE sucks, Nokia sucks too but it tends to be little less grainy.
Symbian is always added bonus. i miss that after i moved to K750i from 6600.

For 15k i would say get N72.
10-11k range = K750i
20k range =N73.
Thats my preference. No point getting W800 honestly.
well said...I'd suggest the N80 for an above 22K price range.

N72 looks good, and I've also seen an N70 music edition around...
W800 isn't worth the price hike over the K750i, besides I don't like the orange color....

i hurd the n73 music edition is out , all black , anybody any info on that n pricing ?

btw wuts the cheapest anybody cam get the n73 wven without bill for

as long as its without bill but sealed pack i dont mind

Haven't even seen the N73 ME yet. I know the N73 With warranty is for 22,500 IRS. Not sure if Grey market pieces come sealed packed. They're usually open pieces.

Unrealistic said:
So the N70 ME has the 3.5mm Adapter, 1GB Card, Dedicated Music button and a new frame. All that, or the N72, which would be the better choice? :p
N70 is a 3G enabled phone, while N72 isn't. Doesn't matter much in India, however.

i am k 750i user .. i haven't experienced any prob with pictures taken indoors to be frank .. my friend has n 72 .. and cam of k750i is far better than n 72 ... personally experienced ...

i liked the cam of k750i .. :D

See the pics on the PC, they are definitely a lot worse than outdoor pics. Little less light and all cam phones go bananas. On small phone screen it all looks ok.

The cheapest N73 i saw was in the store next to alpha. it was open box piece but from condition it was brand new. no scratches and original screen protector still in place. After little bargain i got it down to 20.5(no bill and 17.5k in exchance of my old 6600.)

Back