Graphic Cards [Suggestion Needed] Shiprocket Lost package with GPU

dash2009

Disciple
I am not sure where to post this thread hence posting it in Computer Hardware section, If its not the right the place Mods please move it.

So a friend of mine sent his Powercolor GPU for RMA to their Mumbai Center as one has to do if he wants to get his Powercolor GPU RMA'd. He used shiprocket service and Amazon Shipping as Courier, The package was booked on 29th April 2022 and was delivered on 4th May 2022 as per amazon tracking, On 5th May he sent an email to Powercolor to get confirmation receipt but did not get any response, did same on 6th but no response again and then weekend came. On 9th May he called powercolor office and to his surprise they said they have not received any such courier even though tracking is showing as delivered. He immediately called Shiprocket to inform missing shipment but they are saying "missing shipment needs to be reported within 3 days of delivery" and now they cannot help with it.

He is looking for suggestions regarding what can be done in this situation. Please provide your valuable suggestions and guidance.

Sadly unless it's insured nothing much can be done. If it's insured you can ask them to provide certificate of facts (cof) and claim insured amount. If it's not insured then maximum you can claim from them is 5000rs or the package value that you mentioned but it'll still be not more than 5000rs. Anyway try to collect cof, proof of delivery. I hope it's some old/lower end GPU.
You can go the legal route and complain in consumer forum but it would still won't help much.
Screenshots_2022-05-10-16-08-14.png

Last edited:
I am not sure where to post this thread hence posting it in Computer Hardware section, If its not the right the place Mods please move it.

So a friend of mine sent his Powercolor GPU for RMA to their Mumbai Center as one has to do if he wants to get his Powercolor GPU RMA'd. He used shiprocket service and Amazon Shipping as Courier, The package was booked on 29th April 2022 and was delivered on 4th May 2022 as per amazon tracking, On 5th May he sent an email to Powercolor to get confirmation receipt but did not get any response, did same on 6th but no response again and then weekend came. On 9th May he called powercolor office and to his surprise they said they have not received any such courier even though tracking is showing as delivered. He immediately called Shiprocket to inform missing shipment but they are saying "missing shipment needs to be reported within 3 days of delivery" and now they cannot help with it.

He is looking for suggestions regarding what can be done in this situation. Please provide your valuable suggestions and guidance.
Didnt get the scene.. RMA via amazon? Can we ship items via amazon shipping method?

Shiprocket flat out denied for any kind of help since the issue was not reported to them within 3 days. All they are saying is "we cannot do anything since you didn't inform us within 3 days of delivery".

Shiprocket is a horrible in case something is lost or not delivered. I had sent one package in the month of January 2022. Their tracking was showing in transit for more than one month. I got in touch with the so called customer care several times within this period and all they could do was escalate the issue to concerned people. Nothing else. But in reality nothing was done.

After one month the tracking said that package is simply "lost". Where and where it was lost was not shown at all. There was zero support from shiprocket. They just said that they are simply the aggregate and cannot help with it. In the end, i got a paltry Rs 200 rupees against the lost shipment and Rs 220 against shipping.

The method of shipping was Amazon shipping in that case too. I stopped using shiprocket from that day. They cannot even a number of the courier company as , i quote "simply an agrregator of courier companies and cannot provide number of courier".

I just hope that the card was not an expensive one. There is very little you can do if it was not insured.

I guess going legal route is the only option left for my friend. Should be a little less painful then an average Joe considering he himself is an advocate.

And it was a powercolor 6700 xt red devil in the package.
It is not lost but stolen. I had received few RAM sticks through ship rocket and it was packed in a cloth cover but the cover was deliberately torn underneath to check the contents. It was clear that it did not happen in transit. Since your friend is an advocate a police complaint would most probably suffice to bring the product back.

i fail to understand why on earth people fall for these shoddy startup companies ... you guys will trust any who has mobile app??
DTDC is not available at your location? .. anyways i hope the lesson is learnt.

back to the topic - if in tracking system its mention as delivered - then consider its as delivered. If Powercolor denying it, let them provide you "proof".
because you have proof :
and was delivered on 4th May 2022 as per amazon tracking,
If "powercolor" doing drama - take the legal route. don't think twice.
whoever is the culprit you can only go after powercolor legally in this scene and cant blame your shipping company.
On 5th May he sent an email to Powercolor to get confirmation receipt but did not get any response, did same on 6th but no response again and then weekend came.
use these mails as proof that they are ignoring you , and later falsifying and denial of product receipt.
calls records dont have any value in legal terms , emails has.

How did you convince them finally to investigate, losing GPU can be painful that too for RMA reasons , Powercolor should have arranged a pickup for such costly item. hope you have all the proofs if you are going the legal route.

Back