Graphic Cards Suggestion Required for Graphics Card ~6k

Do I have to upgrade my SMPS now, or is it okay if i upgrade it when I buy the new processor?

Better upgrade now please, I understand it is an expensive proposition, but it will help by extending the life of your components as well as improving the reliability of your system.

If the GX450W is pinching a lot, I suggest that you go for the Corsair CX V2 430W ~2400/-.

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

I have decided to buy the graphics card only and save for the processor and motherboard.

Really good decision from your side.Saving up a bit and going upto atleast 22k for processor+mobo, you can build a kicka*s rig! Enjoy gaming and do post your gaming results!
<

Also, the site you have mentioned, is it safe to buy online from them?

Yes, it is safe. You need not worry about it.

Better upgrade now please, I understand it is an expensive proposition, but it will help by extending the life of your components as well as improving the reliability of your system.

If the GX450W is pinching a lot, I suggest that you go for the Corsair CX V2 430W ~2400/-.

Really good decision from your side.Saving up a bit and going upto atleast 22k for processor+mobo, you can build a kicka*s rig! Enjoy gaming and do post your gaming results!
123.gif

Yes, it is safe. You need not worry about it.

I am buying the AMD HD 7750. But i see they are distributed by Gigabyte as well as HIS. I can't understand the difference. The only difference i can see is that gigabyte is cheaper. Which one is recommended?

Also, I have a G3ID-M7 motherboard, so will it be compatible with this card? And I will be buying GX450W as suggested by ALPHA17.

I am buying the AMD HD 7750. But i see they are distributed by Gigabyte as well as HIS. I can't understand the difference. The only difference i can see is that gigabyte is cheaper. Which one is recommended?

Also, I have a G3ID-M7 motherboard, so will it be compatible with this card? And I will be buying GX450W as suggested by ALPHA17.

Buy the Gigabyte flavour of the graphics card, it has the advantage of a good service network all over India [among the best in metros], also it happens to be slightly cheaper.

Yes your motherboard ought to be compatible with the graphics card, I hope it has the mandatory PCIe x16.0 slot for attaching a graphics card, if you are unsure this is how the slot looks like --

5973d1244135398-tv-card-looks-wrong-pci-express-x16-slot-pci-slots.jpg

Is this your motherboard?

If yes it does have a PCIe x16.0 slot and should be able to power the graphics card just fine.

Gigabyte has good A.S.S in India plus you are getting it cheaper than HIS(which inturn are always competetively priced!).

So, yes if I were you, I would plunge on it ASAP!
<

Buy the Gigabyte flavour of the graphics card, it has the advantage of a good service network all over India [among the best in metros], also it happens to be slightly cheaper.

Yes your motherboard ought to be compatible with the graphics card, I hope it has the mandatory PCIe x16.0 slot for attaching a graphics card, if you are unsure this is how the slot looks like --

5973d1244135398-tv-card-looks-wrong-pci-express-x16-slot-pci-slots.jpg

Is this your motherboard?

If yes it does have a PCIe x16.0 slot and should be able to power the graphics card just fine.

That is my motherboard indeed. Thanks a lot for helping me out. I will buy the graphics card first thing tomorrow. Thanks again. I owe you one.
<

Gigabyte has good A.S.S in India plus you are getting it cheaper than HIS(which inturn are always competetively priced!).

So, yes if I were you, I would plunge on it ASAP!
tongu23e.gif

Will be doing just that!

Bought Gigabyte AMD 7750 from theitwares.com and Asus Xonar DG from pristine note. Waiting for delivery.

Will post results after receiving them.....

Back