Monitors Suggestions for a 24" LCD MONITOR..pls help

Hi guys .. finally i have decided to change my old BENQ FP71E+ with a new 24" LCD . I have searched a lot already and i am very confused .

I have narrowed down to .
Benq G2412Hd - 23.6" (1920x1080)
BENQ G2411HD - 24" (1920x1080)
BENQ G2420HD - 24" (1920x1080)

I am actually very confused within dem only . Should i go with the 23.6" one or the full 24" one ??

Also , i have found one in HP dats 2309M . but then that's a 23" inch .
Also dere's dell S2409 .

I am very confused within them , my basic usage is only net browsing and watching movies thats it . Pls advice me on then and also if there is something nice i have missed out by chance .
My BUDGET IS MAXIMUM 13K . SO PLEASE ADVICE ME ANYTHING UNDER IT ONLY .

@bigbyte . Sorry to say this dude . but your search is wrong i guess .

G2412HD is surely 23.6' .

Do u have any evidence to prove if G2412HD is 24' ??

Dont go with whats written on benq india website . Try checking our benq global website .

Hmmm.. BTW what makes you think that only Benq India site can make mistakes not the global site?? We'll come to know the actual product only when we see it. And above all the global site clearly says that "please visit your local stores or check BenQ's website of your country. Actual products may vary in accordance with local laws, regulations or requirements, please refer to product labels for details. "

Benq India site lists G2412hd as a 24" monitor with a pixel pitch of 0.276mm. The global site lists it as a 23.6" monitor with a pixel pitch of 0.2715mm. The specs listed on Benq India's site may or may not be wrong, but nothing is an obvious conclusion.

guys , i was keen to know about LED monitors launched by benq in 22 and 24 inch sizes .

Does anyone has any idea about there availability ??

benq launched V2400 and V2200 monitors .

any one has any idea about there availability ??

I have to buy a 24" monitor , so shall i wait for the market to get flooded with LED monitors or shall i continue with purchasing a standard LCD monitor ?

rahul5...

Is the Benq E2420HD available in India (and in particular in Mumbai) and what is the best price you have come across?

TIA

guys anyone got any idea about availability of E2420 ??? and its price ??

in delhi i have enquired no dealer is selling it .

Guys how dis samsung P2350 ??? actuallly better den benq or just similiar to benq .

Dis present 24" LCD war is really getting tuff !

anubhav2345 said:
guys anyone got any idea about availability of E2420 ??? and its price ??
in delhi i have enquired no dealer is selling it .

Guys how dis samsung P2350 ??? actuallly better den benq or just similiar to benq .
Dis present 24" LCD war is really getting tuff !

Samsung & Dell have backlight bleeding

Back