Car & Bike Suggestions for a New Bike

Dont go for Yamaha SZ-R the plastics are of poor quality and it doesn't perform for what its worth. Get the Suzuki GS150R.

1. Avoid Pulsar.
2. Did you try CBZ/Hunk. Good on mileage,power and looks depends on your choice.
3. Unicorn is the best if u can wait for it.
4. GS 150R's engine is butter smooth . Don't know why its not selling.TD it once.
5. Yamaha SZ-R is good if i look at your budget.

Well i TD'ed the GS150R and the Honda CB Twister...
GS150R is surprisingly a very heavy bike.. But the engine is butter smooth..ride quality was excellent...But friends suggested dont go for it as suzuki A.S.S sucks....Then TD'ed the Honda CB Twister as Unicorn Dazzler was'nt available...
CB Twister is one hell of a bike but i feel its a bit underpowered.....good for the city..Not for the highways....Looks like a sport bike ...Dont know why honda prices its bikes so high....57k OTR for self-start and disc brakes,alloy wheels... u add 8k more and u'll get the SZ-R...

Have to TD the SZ-R and Pulsar 135 to make a decision....Any more suggestions are welcome...

like chiragsthakur mentioned earlier,the dazzler is definitely worth the wait

but since you can't wait that long you can look at yamaha fz16 or fz-s

that is a decent bike with great ride quality but slightly low on mileage

i have no ideas about its waiting period though(if any)

about the apache,heard that it is slighlty expensive when it comes to parts and maintenance(not sure)

Still I will keep diverting your mind :p.. As Dassera is already over, you have Diwali time in which you can get a new bike. I am not superstitious, just a suggestion for you to book unicorn/dazzler and get it till diwali... Or Yamaha SZR .....

vheezay said:
Well i TD'ed the GS150R and the Honda CB Twister...

GS150R is surprisingly a very heavy bike.. But the engine is butter smooth..ride quality was excellent...But friends suggested dont go for it as suzuki A.S.S sucks....Then TD'ed the Honda CB Twister as Unicorn Dazzler was'nt available...

CB Twister is one hell of a bike but i feel its a bit underpowered.....good for the city..Not for the highways....Looks like a sport bike ...Dont know why honda prices its bikes so high....57k OTR for self-start and disc brakes,alloy wheels... u add 8k more and u'll get the SZ-R...

Have to TD the SZ-R and Pulsar 135 to make a decision....Any more suggestions are welcome...

i would want a bike which gives me a very good mileage.. am not specifically tied to the 150cc segment... 110cc or 125cc is also fine with me.. i intend to keep the bike for 2-3 yrs after which i'll be getting a car... yamaha fz-16 and fz-s are both stunners but give very low mileage as they are yamaha bikes...

How is the new cbz xtreme ???? i heard its VFM....what abt HH 's A.S.S .... Sorry for pestering you guys for so long but this is my first bike so plz bear with me. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@chiragthakur :- i didnt get to TD theunicorn dazzler let alone book one.. The honda showroom dosent hv a bike for TD'ing...he asked me to TD the twister instead.... :p

I wont help you anymore :no:, coz I just saw that MANUTD is religion to you :bleh: Just kidding..... Now if you saying you need to keep the bike for 2 to 3 years, then take CBZ extreme. Less in cost, performs well, dont compare it with likes of Unicorn's,FZ's,Fazer's etc even though its 150cc. You can give it a go as its a desh ki dhadkan ka production. A.S.S is good for Hero-[strike]Honda[/strike] bikes

And one more suggestion: Rather than investing 25K in Iphone 4 ;) (you must have got what I am saying), add some amount to your budget and get a better and powerful bike.. If you drive well, even Fazer and FZ gives mileage above 40.

lolzzz... am not investing 25k in iphone 4... i was just enquiring.....lolzz... Yus, had a look at CBZ extreme in my company's parking lot just now and it looks supaaahhhh!!!!... Afterall Hum mein hai hero !!!! :):)
Btw Manutd is the best whatever u citeh/cheatski/gooners/loserpool fans say !!! 19 titles and counting !!! we r gonna win this year in a canter !!! :p:p

Now you have woken up a sleeping devil inside me.... You MANCHU's will never stop bashing... I respectfully said MANUTD first, but you named Arsenal in an odd way and thats not going to be tolerated.. :p

Then get CBZ extreme now and head off to show off thread

I booked my red Dazzler on dasara, cost 74k otr, showroom guy promise to give delivery after 15 days... now waiting. :)

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

@chiragthakur :- oho..so u r a gooner fan !!! i hope u must hv enjoyed the mauling of 8-2 we gave u guys at OT....lolzzz.....and still arse-seen wenger is saying they'll win the title !!! lolzzz....pipe dreams !!
aw, coming back to the bike ...@ashu :- where in mumbai are u getting the deliery in 1 days time and the OTR in thane is more than 74k...is mumbai cheaper than thane???? now ppl r really tempting me to buy the dazzler !!! will TD the bike tomm if available and post u guyz !!! BTW i TD'ed avenger 220 and must say it is fantafabulous !!!

vheezay said:
@chiragthakur :- oho..so u r a gooner fan !!! i hope u must hv enjoyed the mauling of 8-2 we gave u guys at OT....lolzzz.....and still arse-seen wenger is saying they'll win the title !!! lolzzz....pipe dreams !!

aw, coming back to the bike ...@ashu :- where in mumbai are u getting the deliery in 1 days time and the OTR in thane is more than 74k...is mumbai cheaper than thane???? now ppl r really tempting me to buy the dazzler !!! will TD the bike tomm if available and post u guyz !!! BTW i TD'ed avenger 220 and must say it is fantafabulous !!!
dude you are stepping on toes here :p

arsenal was the only team who could kick Man U's stubborn ass :bleh::bleh:

can't say that now due to the recent slump

but wait for them to rise back to glory and then we will see

and 25k for an iphone 4..........:no:

galaaxy S2 hands down

but all this is way off topic

i totally agree with chiragsthakur about his persistent opinion about the dazzler

cbz extreme also is a decent choice

also 40 mileage ain't bad

i am riding an Rx 135

and wish to keep it as long as i can

same with chiragsthakur................right??

Aks_rokr... Suggesting stunner???? :bleh:

Yeah... riding a legend :)

Dark Prince said:
i am riding an Rx 135

and wish to keep it as long as i can

same with chiragsthakur................right??

@Aks_rokr :- Stunner ????? ROFLMAO...that bike is seriously overpriced.. ever heard of a 125cc priced at 74k OTR when the dazzler is just 2k more... Why are the prices fluctuating so much when u buy from panvel and from thane.. there is a difference of 4k...

Also off the topic...i'm no fan of iphone.. I was just enquiring !!! :mad:...i already had a iphone 3g 8gb...and it was enuf for me to ditch it and buy a Mytouch 4g....lolzzz........

TD'ed the Avenger on saturday.. must say its a fantastic bike.. but the mileage is the only concern....

Waiting to TD the dazzler and update u all... seems chiragthakur is gonna win convincing me to buy the dazzler !!! :):p

Back