Car & Bike Suggestions for a New Bike

Yeah...Dazzler it seems now.... I hope I win ;)

And regarding the prices, you have bargain, bargain and bargain... They will straight away reduce about 2000 to 3000 bucks in Mumbai... Rest depends on how well you bargain

No not fazer... i dont like it.... Now it is between 3 i think... now have decided to go for 150cc only as there are no VFM 135CC bikes.. plz dont suggest P135....
HH CBZ Extreme VS Yamaha FZ-S vs Unicorn Dazzler.... any more bikes...plz suggest...
how is the HH Hunk ????

@dark Prince :- Arsenal are just abunch of wimps IMHO..they were some team when henry, pires, bergkamp, vieira used to be tehre.. now they r nothing but a bunch of school kids... Coudnt win against spurs !! lolzzz.....:p:p

Firstly you first try and beat Barca and them come and speak... ;) We have beaten them whenever at home.

Anyways, FZ-S is powerful and a youth bike, problem lies with the mileage.. If mileage between 35 to 40 is enough for you then FZ-S should be your choice

Unicorn dazzler can be considered over FZ in terms of mileage, whereas the power in both bikes is the same.. Not much of a difference...

HH Hunk is tad below those two bikes in performance and looks. Mileage is better, as its hero honda

Cbz extreme is below above three.

If you want a bike with everything including performance, looks and mileage, Dazzler is the one.

If you arent much affected by mileage in 40's, FZ-S surely...

If you want decent performance and mileage, and if looks dont matter then HH hunk or HH cbz extreme

Dude...Forget barca... am taking abt the premier league... barca is way ahead....and arsenal has always lost to barca.. rem champions league final 06 ???? lolzzz...
My god chiragthakur has gone berserk !!! i've let the devil inside him to come out and thrash.... see..how football ignites the devlish passion inside u !!! lolzzz... :p
aw, coming bck to the topic.... should i wait for the hero impulse ?? its a new bike from the hero motor corp stables ....also i was reading the reviews of dazzler yest.. some say its not that gr8.....its a bit wishy washy....Also the waiting period is 5 mnths in thane....:(
FZ-S gives aroung 35-40 but that is way too below my expectations... i'd want at least 50 from a bike.....

@madhukannan :- Royal enfield will be too big for me...i'm 5'10'' tall but i dont want a heavy bike like bullet.. agreed its da best out of all these "toys" but i'd rather prefer a toy right now....sorry buddy :)

You are planning to wait for a dirt bike??? :S

"Sala tujhe ye bhi chahiye, woh bhi chahiye, ye nahi chahiye, woh nahi chahiye, sab kuch chahiye" :boxing22: ....

If waiting time is more, get honda shine, Yamaha SZR or Yamaha FZs

vheezay said:
@dark Prince :- Arsenal are just abunch of wimps IMHO..they were some team when henry, pires, bergkamp, vieira used to be tehre.. now they r nothing but a bunch of school kids... Coudnt win against spurs !! lolzzz.....:p:p
dude that was a dream era for arsenal...........n yes they are going through a slump.....i guess i already mentioned that :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

vheezay said:
Dude...Forget barca... am taking abt the premier league... barca is way ahead....and arsenal has always lost to barca.. rem champions league final 06 ???? lolzzz...
My god chiragthakur has gone berserk !!! i've let the devil inside him to come out and thrash.... see..how football ignites the devlish passion inside u !!! lolzzz... :p

hahahaha....dude that same barca kicked that original red ass of the so called "devils" and turned it black and blue over the last few years :bleh::bleh::bleh:

vheezay said:
i'd want at least 50 from a bike.....

Dude an XCD 135 will give you that average.....maybe better...:p

just kidding

your list looks solid
decent bikes
with slight compromises here n there
dazzler would be a complete package but the waiting period will definitely drive you nuts
a friend uses a dazzler and he is really pleased with it

Bajaj bikes are always VFM bikes.. Almost All bikes from Bajaj Pulsar series have got good reviews at the time they launch. But what about after 1 or more year after been handled rough?? Maintenance it is.. I have no intentions to hurt Bajaj users out there, but this is a bitter truth.

Pulsar owners who can spend Rs.150 a month to give it to a mechanic for a day to give it a nice service are probably never going to agree that the Bajaj Bikes ever give any trouble. A friend rides the 2001 Pulsar 150 and its has all stock parts factory fitted and kitted in very good condition and it still performs nicely.

i DONT wanna go for any pulsars.. every 2nd bike is a pulsar.. agreed its the most common bike but i dont like it....Have to try for the dazzler sumwhere else other than thane.. will try for it in Pune here are else try in panvel....

@dark price :- barca is beating the hell outta everyone..am not talking abt champions league...even in that we have won it thrice..19 league titles dude...arsenal last won it in 2004...lolzzz... arsenal has nothing but a "tambura " :):)...

agreed that pulsar parts are less costluy compared to honda or yamaha but the ride quality and the engine smoothness matters... u barely hear a noise when u drive a unicorn wheras pulsar just goes "kharrr-khaarrr' :)

@sunny :- No dude.. dont wanna enter the world of pulsar at all... its too common...
Am due to check out the dazzler in Pune and in Panvel....If that's not available then i'd go for the CBZ/Hunk/Yamaha SS125/SZ-R and other options...

BTW, where r all the arsenal fans ???? :p:p:p

sunny27 said:
Try the new Pulsar 135 LS. its very silent.

abe sunny ,tu Pulsar 135 ki sales ko asmaan tak pahuncha ke hi dum lega kya ? :p

Just kidding :)

Go for CBZ/Hunk or any Honda bike. Reliable Engine, performance :hap:

Lolzz.... P135 looks fantastic... have to ride it and see... But will not fall into the trap of pulsars.... IMO best looking bike is FZ-S pity it dosent give a mileage of 50...How abt apache 160 ???? how is A.S.S of tvs, mileage etc... any opinions ???? i think it might go beyond my budget...:( :p

I will keep liking your comments till you book a bike.... :mad:

One of my neighbour tested almost 7 bikes, 3 scooters back in 2002,2003 and 2004 and he is still "bikeless and wants to TD a R15 now :S He doesnt have any financial problem either... I see you "vheezay" in his place now :bleh:

Lolzz... no dude.. i am serious.. i'm not merely posting here for fun that i wanna buy a bike just to start thread !!! lolzz...
now am deciding between dazzler (u convinced me !! :p), yamaha SZ-R and others....and btw i cant spend more than 70k.. can increase it to 72k but not a penny more...lolzz...

Back