Suggestions for Formal Shoes !!

dipen01

Skilled
Hey guys,

My Brown formal shoes got stolen in train few days back. :no:

So looking to buy a new pair, this time Black.

Budget - 2k (If exceptional then 3k)

Any suggestions ?? :)

Thanks..

Thanks for opening this thread....me too looking for the same. Budget is around 2K only :)

Bigshoebazaar is an option but i am skeptical for the size issue and hassles of sending back if it does not fit. My opt for getting from a brick and mortar shop.

It would be good if guys suggesting can also see if the same is available on Bigshoebazaar and can paste the link here. It will give a better idea about the shoe.

How are bata shoes which cost less than 700-800 rupees or something similar ?

I want two pairs actually, one as backup which should be cheap.

Franco Leone, comfy and costs max 2k. Last pair lasted for 2 years and i had to throw them off for aging reasons :p

Personally i dont prefer to buy shoe online as the fit n comfort is more important.

You ppl are really lazy :p

I find Bata copying Khadims design bluntly these days.... Khadims price is any day better than Bata.

raksrules said:
How are bata shoes which cost less than 700-800 rupees or something similar ?
I want two pairs actually, one as backup which should be cheap.
Bata shoes are overpriced for their quality they provide.
If you remember goyal shopping centre had got burned in fire?
Well those stores are clearing their stocks from a long time.
They are selling their stocks dirt cheap.
Check around borivali station and buy what suits you.
I got mine for 650 and they match the quality of 3k shoes displayed by bata. The negative point being no after sales for those products.

Liberty Windsor.... Very comfortable and comes in your budget.... have been using them for the past 4 years....

@ggt

Thanks for the headsup. I will buy mine from these shops over the weekend. Any particular shop you can mention ? Step In ??

^ there is a shop clearance opp bata showroom, also some others too.

they do not have anything in place like fans etc. they are dispersed in make shift shops, you would have to search for them,

also i got them around three months earlier,so choice would be limited but check for size, comfort none the less.

+1 for Franco Leone..Current pair was bought close to 18 months back & still going great. And doesn't cost a bomb either..mine costed <2K.

I have got these for myself -

Franco Leone - Black colour - 8 - 650/- (model not available now)

Lee cooper's(my favourite and trusted brand) - for 850/- ..Check the below link and order fast or else they might update it, when add it in cart, offer price will display. I got these last week - almost 3 year old stock:X, but the shoes are good (though for everyday use I don't like brown/teak colour, so Got the black ones too). As they are new stock on the site they might be actually new :).

All the numbers available now..

Lee Cooper Mens Formal Black Brown Slip ons Shoes LC0852 Teak Shoes, Sandals, Slippers | Bigshoebazaaar.com

I think even woodlands have some formal wear collection...
just check out...

BTW I have Used red tape, Lee Cooper & woodlands... Would recommend on any day
Bata is bad for broad foot guys (like me)

Back