always hated pokemon and dballz

then started watching 'good' anime in college with
grave of the fireflies
princess mononoke
cowbo bebop
neon genesis
escaflowne

Re: Anime Fans

Just started watching Rurouni kenshin,have watched 15 episodes..

starting to get a little bored :(.

There isnt a full fledged story yet,its just lyk fighting 1 bad guy every episode, hope this doesnt continue much.

But will still watch all of it :) ...

the main arc will start later

but i have to warn you...it will end around episode 50....the remaining 25 episodes of kenshin are crap so dont watch it

when are they going to release the subbed naruto shippuden 86-87 episode

waiting since 8 in the morning...lazzy peeps.

Edit : Finally watched it...amazing episode !!!

omg you people watch so many animes! :O

heres my list of animes i have seen

DBZ

naruto, naruto shippuuden

full metal alchemist

bleach

no one watches gundam seed? i havent seen it either but heard quite a lot about it.

i hate stereo typical animes like slam dunk dream boys prince of tennis they disucss various techniques involved in playing the game and the emphasis is more on charachter who are very unoriginal

animes like fma and gits are awesome and really fresh animes like darker than black

black lagoon also have refreshing story

tw does any body here watch detective school q it has an awesome plot

Does anyone remember 'Time Bokan'? I suppose it was the first anime shown in India. I am talking about late 80's when Zee tv was launched.

That was my first anime. I still remember the Blue Rhino beetle like time machine with cute yellow wheels.

Well it was a mecha anime so plenty of robots.

It was about a scientist who makes a time machine in the shape of giant blue rhino beetle. He tries to test it by travelling to a different time. The machine comes back without the scientist. The grand daughter of the scientist and his assistant set out on a journey thru time to look for him.

The beetle had a number of inbuilt weapons.

Just finished watching 201 episode of bleach..phew!!

Also completed death note,great teacher onizuka,rurouni kenshin

Currently watching :

Cowboy bebop

full metal alchemist

Mushishi

Im finding cowboy a tad boring,Could just watch 7 episodes in one go :S

Same goes for bleach, if it wasnt for pesche and dondochakka this arc would have sucked :bleh:

you should savor bebop slowly

eg.you do not gobble down belgian chocolates, you let it melt in your mouth

stuff like naruto,bleach,one piece are meant to be gobbled down till you cant stay awake or your mom throws you out

If you're over 15, i'd STRONGLY recommend watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, it's awesome, totally mad xD

@ nukeu ... have you watched Le Chevalier D'eon ? Must watch if you love Noir. Another series that have recently watched (meaning 3-4 months back) and liked was Gungrave.

^^ does she talk?

imo if volks does a dollfie like rozen maiden otakus will fall all over to buy her.

the rozen maidens look very much like volks dollfies :)

Back