Suggestions for good anime/manga

Re: Anime Fans

the few eps of shippuden i saw were.......................................................................................................................................slooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww

go for one piece :D

story never gets slow

fillers are not too bad

fillers are not too long

nami&robin kick sakura's and orihimre's arse

almost 400 eps and lots more to come

viralbug said:
yeah start with shippudden. the last 50 episodes of naruto are all crap fillers.

yeah and don't bother watching from episode 54 till 70, start watching from the 18th min of episode 71.

naruto is trying to train with gamakichi and gamatatsu. some story going on with guren while kakashi is following them.

gits is very good but story gets difficult to understand in the anime and mangas

i bought a gits poster last week

get backers was so so...

ranma season 1 OP was very cute

Found a hilarious shonen anime called: Gokudo.

I only watched 2 episodes so far but can still vouch for it and recommend this anime if u r looking for a (senseless) laugh riot.

Some great anime (I warn you my first priority in anime is action violence humour and ecchi)

Some great stuff I like is

Hellsing OVA (personal favorite) btw ova 5 is out :p
Ghost in the shell
Code Geass 1 & 2
Black lagoon
Witchblade
Ninja scroll
Death Note
Last Exile
Disgaea

Well and some over the top ecchi that I won't mention here :p

Is the hellsing tv series any good?

Could u guys suggest a few animes that are available as dual audio? I am a slow reader (hate reading instead of watching)

From the above list I am gonna get Black Lagoon and Disgaea.

Disgaea is a great funny action anime. IF you get the time get the playstation game and play it.

Black lagoon..what do I say Bounty hunters, Chicks with guns that really turns me on LOL

BTW these are both available in eng audio.

Hellsing TV series is ok but when you watch the hellsing ova its so much better.

IMO One Piece is one of best Anime of the century!..It's better than Bleach or Naruto!..Although I watch all the 3...

One piece(Just try it,u'll love it!)
Bleach
Naruto
Dragon Ball Z and GT
inu yasha
full metal alchemist
Samurai X(rurouni kenshin)
flame of recca
Devil May Cry
Get Backers
Ranma 1/2
Captain Tsubasa

madmaniac said:
Hellsing TV series is ok but when you watch the hellsing ova its so much better.

the hellsing ova's are bad but hellsing ultimate is excellent...follows the manga's story also

can anyone tell me that if that bleach filler series has ended with today's episode, i.e episode 205.

Iam back to bebop what an anime :eek:hyeah:has anyone seen watanabe's othere anime's like samurai champloo is it any good?

Back