Suggestions for good anime/manga

Re: Anime Fans

Samurai Champloo is really good. I like it more than I like Bebop (Please don't flame me for saying that).

Disgaea and Black Lagoon are available in Dual Audio hence getting them. Too bad I don't have a PS2 :cry:.
I have the entire DB series. Find the series too long and also each special move for the 1st time takes 2-3 episodes to complete (some times even longer). Fortunately in a later saga that same move takes a lot lesser time but a new special move is introduced. Hence, I have kept it for watching it on a rainy day (sorry month).

I am a bit confused about hellsing, where do I begin to watch it? And what is proper order of watching it? I heard that the TV series is loosely based on the Manga.

the first ~6 eps are based on the manga which you should watch
then try 7-13 as a filler
then watch hellsing ultimate....4 eps out i think based on the manga
for timepass you can try hellsing ova...its the same story as the original series compressed in an ova with different artwork/atmosphere

the manga's last volume was released only a few months ago if you are interested

Saiyan said:
can anyone tell me that if that bleach filler series has ended with today's episode, i.e episode 205.

no it hasnt yet.

205th episode is the shittiest anime episode i have ever seen. :mad:

Lol @ football match in bleach. I just can't wait for these fillers to get over. The war is just about to start and then all hell will break loose. :0

^ yeah me too eagerly waiting for the war. :D

but man the soccer match was ridiculous. releasing powers for a bloody game?! :S

The Shinigami's past starts from 206. So think of the 204 and 205 as a bad dream and forget about it :p

Yeah, in that the captains are also different except for 2 of them.

P.S- Youtube deleted most of the uploaded bleach videos, damn those *******.

Hmm was bored and nothing new to *cough to download. So am downloading Bleach purely seeing the insane seeder leechers on mininova.org

So how is it, cause the only anime I liked was ghost in the shell series...

Aces170 said:
Hmm was bored and nothing new to *cough to download. So am downloading Bleach purely seeing the insane seeder leechers on mininova.org

So how is it, cause the only anime I liked was ghost in the shell series...

Skip the fillers and you should be fine :p

Hmm I have watched 5 episodes, and I seem to like it. Hope they dont spoil it with romantic interludes which Japanese anime love :p

I loved the background score though :)

Ok so currently watching

Hajime no ippo : new challenger
Naruto shippuden

Dont know what else to watch :S

Howz elfen lied and berserk ???

EL and berserk are excellent...endings are meh

shippuden is meh

Ippo can't be meh even if it tried :p

try out the new FMA anime that started few weeks ago