Suggestions for good anime/manga

Re: Anime Fans

Finished watching Maison Ikkoku; basically a rom-com type anime but the side characters like Yotsuya and Ichinose make it worth watching.

prabs said:

Can you tell me the name of the animes these characters belong to?
2nd one is Todadora (Takasu and the palmtop tiger- Aisaka)
Aisaka is a typical tsunadere and bery bery kawaii :p

I don't think I liked any of the characters in NGE...everyone is twisted in their own way...if i ever met shinji, i would kick 'her' in the nuts

^ yeah, chicken hearted, but cant forget he's a kid.

finished watching the series. overall impression is it is over hyped. Left more q's than a's in the last three episodes.

Starting with Tsubasa chronicles from today.

@nuke666 Thanks.

Here is another one:

I apologize for posting pictures like this and asking you guys to name the anime but, you never know when you land up finding a good anime.

I found Lucky Star from a Bakabt banner and I must say the character -Konata from that anime is now my second favorite character after Mugen from Samurai Champloo.

I am pretty sure everyone here at techenclave can relate to Konata's character. Loves videogames, Manga and Anime, excellent at last minute studying and forgetting it after the exam.

Currently watching Ninja Scroll.

Are there any good animes on Animax?

Anyone on to fma brotherhood? I just finished the latest manga chapter.. its a WOW series! The previous production sucked.

saw Saint Luminous - so so! story about students disappearing from a school.

finished watching Tsubasa Chronicles season 1 and 2. need to watch the ova's.

The series was quite good.

Recently finished Gantz...

Gantz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gantz (2004)

first few episodes might confuse you and even later you'll keep wondering about behaviors of lead characters... but if you stop thinking in movie/anime world and think like characters from real world perspective, you'll know why things are so.

Overall it was a good one, not as brilliant as GiTS or Death Note, but I loved it.

Beware though, the content of this anime is quite pervert with quite a few scenes full of nudity and sex.

^ I suppose we are all here aware of violence in Anime or game, so to speak... off-course so it nudity and sex, but I thought it was better to point out about latter as it could be more offending if you are watching such content while your family is around. :)

My all time favorites cause these are the only one's I watched , ever.

Hellsing - Epic GORE
Get backers - Epic attitude for each character
Bleach lately .....love the uhhh bankai?

hash said:
My all time favorites cause these are the only one's I watched , ever.

Hellsing - Epic GORE
Get backers - Epic attitude for each character
Bleach lately .....love the uhhh bankai?
watched hellsing ultimate?
it follows the manga's story

finished Eureka 7, air gear last week..

Eureka 7(sci-fi mecha) - story is quite good enough, overall good. rating 7/10

Air Gear - (Sci-fi, adventure) - everything Ok according to story line. 7.5/10

watched hellsing ultimate?
it follows the manga's story

Well, I know I watched OVA 1-6. Don't know about the 'Ultimate',but 1-6 is looks good.

Going to watch OVA 6 after I get my PC repaired. And it's Blu-ray , I've never seen a Blu -ray quality video before :dizzy:

Back