Suggestions on buying a smart phone within 20000?

avpradee

Recruit
Hi ,

I am planning to buy a smart phone .

Criteria:
1.It has to produce good music.
2.Should be able to play HD Games.
3.Budget - 20000

I have zeroed on xperia ray as it has xloud technology.

However i dont know whether the current games by gamealoft/HD games is supported on
this model.

I wanted to confirm whether all android games can be played on xperia ray.

Please help me out soon , i dont want to buy xperia ray and then finding out none of the games is supported.

If no phone support hd games within the specified range , I am open on buying other phones ( max budget 25k) suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
Pradeep

Considering the fact that the Ray has an FWVGA resolution display and Snapdragon processor with Adreno 205, most games will work on it. However, the small display (3.3 inch) might be a hindrance for few games which feature on-screen controls. Within a budget of 20k, the Samsung Galaxy S is one of the best options as it features the best single core processor available as well as a large vibrant display. It is no slouch when it comes to audio quality, either.

If you're willing to spend 25k, there are few ways of getting the Galaxy S2 in that budget. Read around on these forums and you should find those methods (coupons).

Most of the good android games are tegra only so try to buy a phone with a dual core processor. You can get the LG Optimus 2x locally for ~23k or buy a Motorola Atrix or Photon from ebay US for ~18-19k.

^^ While some of it is true, you forgot about Sony Xperia Play. Since Xperia play is playstation certified and just been out in the market, they will definitely get good games. Also Xperia Play has Adrenos 205 and MSM 8255 Scorpion Chipset. So any phones with similar hardware can run the game. But buying a phone with 3.3 inch screen is too small to have good gameplay experience. The optimal screen size for games are around 4-4.3 inch screens.

As for Galaxy S, you will definitely get excellent gaming experience because its GPU is still more powerful than any single core GPU/CPU combo in the market. Also some have claimed it to perform on par with Tegra 2 (Do not know how true that is, but possible) It does have the best Audio DAC in the market and even beats S2 in sound quality. It does have dolby digital 5.1 for pleasurable audio experience.

If your budget is absolutely 20k or below, then go for Galaxy S. If you can up your budget, then by all means go for Dual core phones. Think twice before you invest on US phones because it is risky and you do not have warranty.

my suggestion is go for samsung galaxy s i9000 it will cost u 17.6k which will serve ur purpose in less price follow the link below to get detail. u can also purchase it from ebay in 18 k with some gift worth more than 2.5 k see the offer in ebay.but if u can increase ur budget then why not s2 it's config. is good for game, video as well as music is concern. refer the below link to purchase it in 26k rate.also if u. apply the gift coupon u will get gift with resale value of 2.5k and more.ok the link are as follows Samsung Galaxy S I9000 + Bajaj Dry iron Rs. 17587.0 at Koovs - DesiDime, India's Shopping Community for Best Deals and Cheapest Brand New SAMSUNG GALAXY SII i9100 | eBay. so if budget is not a concern then go for s2 else galaxy s.

If u wanna buy it in india then its Galaxy S2...Beats the hell outta all other phones.. at 25.9k its a steal...or else if u wanna buy from ebay US then get the Atrix/Photon...

Back