CPU/Mobo Suggestions on Fan/HS

You can get the coolermaster aquagate mini r120 for around 6-7K. Rather good performance for the price.

Edit: My advice, just get a really good aircooler like the thermalright xp-90/120/90c :). Works as good as entry level liquid coolers as the mini and make sure ur case has adequate airflow. My overclocked chippy hits a max of 40 under load without airconditioning using just aircooling.

KingKrool said:
Except good aircoolers sound like the Rolls Royce engines on jumbo jets...
Not really... depends upon what fan u put on it and also what voltage u give the fan ;). A 92mm quiet fan with xp90 is a really nice combo. I run my fan at 7V and its ultra quiet.

AFAIK no its not availble...

and about the xp-90 being loud...thats not really true

on the xp-90 a 68.8cfm fan vs a 126cfm fan is 1c at load.....so you dont need a high powered loud fan for great performance

like i said decadent i can get you an xp-90 if you want

Yeah if u really want it, u can order directly from coolpc.com.au if u have an international cc (which i guess 99% of the ppl here wud have :p). Their shipping rates are extremely low and stuff comes in nicely packed. Only hassle is customs which is also not that much of an issue really. I've ordered from them... though it takes a bit of time for the order to arrive, its worth it cos they have lotsa hard to get stuff.

What sort of hassles is the customs?

Do you just pick it up frm the courier and pay him, or do you have to go to the local customs office?

KingKrool said:
What sort of hassles is the customs?
Do you just pick it up frm the courier and pay him, or do you have to go to the local customs office?
if you order something and ship through regular post its a hassle. especially if its a big parcel or multiple items you have to collect it from the customs office . things move slow as molasses there . they ask for bill,proof of purchase (cc statement) , proof of whether its for commercial or personal use etc etc

fed ex is ok since they handle all of that for you but it costs a bomb

Back