Android Superbeam Error

pbansal93

Recruit
I have been trying to use Superbeam to transfer files between pc and my phone.it says to connect both the devices to the same network,but when i try to transfer files either way,i.e,from pc to phone or phone to pc,it always shows a message-something went wrong.i tried turning on the hotspot of my phone and connected pc with it and then transferred the file from phone to pc,it worked.but when i tried vice-versa,it didnt.so how to transfer files from pc to phone?

You can also try fast file transfer. I'm using it and its pretty good. Opens up automatic WiFi hotspot when no Wi-Fi network is detected..

I have been trying to use Superbeam to transfer files between pc and my phone.it says to connect both the devices to the same network,but when i try to transfer files either way,i.e,from pc to phone or phone to pc,it always shows a message-something went wrong.i tried turning on the hotspot of my phone and connected pc with it and then transferred the file from phone to pc,it worked.but when i tried vice-versa,it didnt.so how to transfer files from pc to phone?
Superbeam is a nice app. What i've noticed is the free version allows you to transfer from your mobile to others.

but to allow others to send to you, need the paid version.

Does anyone know if there is a free app that allows to receive from others using wifi without having the app installed on the other device but only installed on yours ?

so many times i go to the store and its such a pain to transfer pictures from the display phone as it is secured so its usb is blocked and sd card is not always an option and is a hassle even if it is.

wifi is a platform neutral way in which to transfer files with any wifi enabled device.

Last edited:
Nothing,s Working.
I liked the superbeam app.I actually have the pro version.
But when i sent the files from phone to pc i used the phone,s hotspot to connect my lappi,but cant do the vice versa.

Ask the dev. maybe its a config issue.

let us know how you fixed it. he claims it can send to any other wifi device without requiring it to be installed there.

Are you sure you are connected to the same WiFi network and are not running an VPN on the phone?
If you run VPN, tunnels or any other privacy apps, SuperBeam doesn't work.

Back