Superlux - Killer Performance And Pricing [ Suggestions Required ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Hi All ,

This Is To All Audiophiles Of TE And Also The Budding Audiophiles Here .It Was a Dream to get superlux in india and we are on the patch now .Currently we have imported few samples and are testing the same .We Would also like to invite your suggestions of the models we should import .Currently i am testing this one by one And I Am inputting My Data for you Here in This Thread .Kindly Note i Have Added The Pricing Of All The Superlux Models i had imported and Out of Them The HD668B Is Booked For a customer Called Kavaljit .

The HD381 In Ear Earphones [ HD381,HD381B ,H381F ]

30mbp1u.jpg

Well My Initial Reaching To The Sound Output Was "Blahh :( " .Once The unit Was in My Ears For 15 Minute I Was Like " :S " And Once I was Listening To This And It Burned Out For 30 Minutes Flat Was Was Like " :no: " .I was Confused And I could Not Believe It "Now Can So Horribly Sounding earphones sound so great just in 30 minutes of burn in .I Remember a Character "Who i would not name for Obvious Reason In This Post " Commenting on "The Branwavz Beta "After they were burned in well .Yup This Earphone Has All The Bells And Whistles The Higher End Earphones Have .I Would Not Like To Comment And Say It Sounded Like The Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 .But The Sound was Virtual Near The Sound Signature Of The Same .Please Have a Look At Some Of The Reviews .We Are Planning To Import Carton Quantities Of The HD381 " 3 Pack " So That you People Could Listen To All Three Unique Sound Signatures It Offers .Once This Is Imported We Will get The Three In Carton Quantities "Separately Also " .

Sample Pricing :2120/- + Tax 5% + Shipping

!!! Note !!!

"This Would Not Be The Rate Of The Same Once Large Lot Is Available "

"As They Are Samples Hence The Rates Are Expensive Due To Carting "

" From USA By DHL Express .These Were Paid For And Not Free "

Notes And Requests :

• Guys Lets Talk Of Some Other Models That Are Doing Good In Reviews All Across So That They Too Can Be Imported .
  • Lets Discuss More About The Same

BTW ,

I Have Auditioned The HD668B Also Recently And I Would Be Adding The Impressions And My Reactions To This Thread At Night If i Could Manage .

Hi ,

Well the Cartons Are Under Import By Sea Once They Come There Would Be a Rattle In The Audio World .For All Of You Who Are Wanting To Buy Audio Technica .I Would Suggest You Get One Unit FRom Your Friend " Beg Borrow Or Steal " And Then Hop Into Lynx Store And Audition The Superlux .You Will Change You Mind .These Are Stupid Rates As These Are Samples And They Are Tad Expensive .But If Someone Needs Em Be My Guest ,I have updated the rates on my website also .I would like to know what all to import

Any updates on this have you receive the shipment, i may be interested in one if the price looks great, please do update on the deal and possible final price

mahesh007 said:
Any updates on this have you receive the shipment, i may be interested in one if the price looks great, please do update on the deal and possible final price
Well ,

I Do Not Have a ETA of The Massive Consignment that Will Come To India ,If i do i will post here ,I do have these in stock at the rates i have listed here BTW

The review on headfi makes them out to be the greatest bang for the buck iems (doesn't comparison to tf10, re252 etc put them above M2/M3/NE700/S4/SB etc?) but none of the regular reviewers have bothered with them in the past year. Is that coz of problems sourcing, as at well under 2k the deal sounds really good...

I'd get them and one of their hp's if only they had a few more reviews out to get a clearer and possibly less biased picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back