switching to Wi Fi for the first time

plzzzz som1 help

currently i hav a spectrenet connection in which a white cable is coming to my hom n goes behind the cabinet

now whnever i wnna access web on my laptop i need to put that cable into my laptop

i want that white cable always connected to my desktop n for my laptop n wifi smartphone i want wireles web access

plzzz tell me how to setup wifi what is iptv and all the capabilities of a wifi router n which one to buy plzzzzzzzzz reply sooooooooooooon:unsure:

Internet Protocol television (IPTV) is a system through which television services are delivered using the Internet protocol suite over a packet-switched network.
A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but also includes the functions of a wireless access point and a network switch. It is commonly used to provide access to the Internet or to some other computer network.
Major wifi manufacturers are :
Apple, Asus, Cisco, Dlink you can choose one of them.

plzzzz som1 help

currently i hav a spectrenet connection in which a white cable is coming to my hom n goes behind the cabinet

now whnever i wnna access web on my laptop i need to put that cable into my laptop

i want that white cable always connected to my desktop n for my laptop n wifi smartphone i want wireles web access

plzzz tell me how to setup wifi what is iptv and all the capabilities of a wifi router n which one to buy plzzzzzzzzz reply sooooooooooooon:unsure:

Pickup a cheap wifi n router for about ~1200. Connect the LAN cable to the WAN port of the router, and setup the wifi and wan access.

There are various brnads, cheapest is TP Link.

Back