Sygic Maps for Android 1+1 licence offer @Rs.700 each

Got one and shared the additional one with @anibhatt (1+1). Paid by Paypal, total with currency conversion, was Rs. 1524 INR. Not sure why the other payment options were disabled on the Sygic estore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how future updates would work since the purchase is not from Google Play Store?

Application itself is downloaded from google play,so it does show notifications for sygic app

Regadading maps,i think we will get a new notifacation in sygic app ,after which we can download new maps which will replace existing maps

Map my india will release updated maps with each release of new sygic version(most of the times)
, if sygic gets update,we may see a new maps from mapmyindia

I am willing to share. Before that I need the clarification - is it Map specific? like one licence for Maharashtra another one for West Bengal? Do i need to buy a separate licence for UK?

I am willing to share. Before that I need the clarification - is it Map specific? like one licence for Maharashtra another one for West Bengal? Do i need to buy a separate licence for UK?
Lifetime licencse for all Indian maps irrespective of state.
UK license has to be purchased separately.

Lifetime licencse for all Indian maps irrespective of state.
UK license has to be purchased separately.

Thank you. Is it device specific (I know one license for one device only)? What happens if my current device goes bad and I buy a new Android phone? Can I use the same license with my new phone?

^ Thanks.

Okay now, I am ready to purchase the spare license and share the cost? Anyone who has a spare license and ready to share?

Back