PC Peripherals Tampering of Cooler Master PSU by Authorised Distributor of Cooler Master

karunkumar

Disciple
Sir/Madam,
This is to bring to your kind notice that I had been facing problems with my Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus PSU 700 W for the past 2 months. I had asked Mr. Niranjan from Acrotech for assistance. He advised me to visit Mr. Amarnath Mishra who has an office in Lucknow and will help me regarding the courier. When I went to his office, I was informed by him that he is the "AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR OF COOLER MASTER IN LUCKNOW". He also said, "ONLY 2 PEOPLE ARE AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR OF COOLER MASTER IN LUCKNOW; ONE IS ME AND THE OTHER IS VAN SYSTEMS".
I gave him my PSU and humbly requested him many times to kindly send it by courier to Delhi as per telephonic conversation with Mr. Niranjan. Despite my request, he took the power supply and instead of sending it; he opened it after talking to Mr. Niranjan on phone. He informed me that Mr. Niranjan has come many times in his office.
I was unaware that they would tear open the seal to test it. If I would have been aware, I would never ever have allowed them to do that because I know that it voids warranty. Unfortunately, I was not allowed to enter the service center and was asked to wait outside.
Now, at the present situation I am puzzled because my PSU is in warranty but as the seal has been broken by Mr. Amarnath Mishra in his service centre, Cooler Master is not ready to replace it and I completely agree with their policy.
I do not know what to do. I trusted Mr. Mishra because he is Mr. Niranjan's close friend. Infact, initially when I contacted Mr. Niranjan on phone, he said that I should go to Mr. Amarnath Mishra for help. I allowed him to take the power supply for testing only upon Mr. Niranjan's instructions. I have tried to contact Mr. Amarnath Mishra personally by phone as well by e-mail but have received no response so far from him. Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Dr. Karun Kumar

Please be wary of Mr. Amarnath Mishra (M/S ABACUS PERIPHERALS PVT. LTD.)

I am extremely dissatisfied with the company ABACUS PERIPHERALS PVT. LTD. because their M/S at Lucknow, Mr. Amarnath Mishra; instead of accepting his mistake and apologizing for it, is calling me a liar.

Please all my fellow friends on this forum, kindly take note and NEVER EVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM ABACUS EVER. If you do, you are in for a rude shock.

I asked him for replacement of my CoolerMaster Extreme Powerplus 700W supply and instead of sending it via courier; he tore open the warranty sticker and made the warranty void. Now when I am having problems with it, he is responding by saying:-

Dear Karun Kumar,
>
> It was not our product and I helped you as a wellwisher and cleaned your
> power supply to make it as working condition. you complained against me to
> my HO for that I tampered the smps.
>
> right now I do not have any opation to help you because i advised you to
> deposit the faulty smps in my service center for 7days for the better
> Replacement.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Amarnath Mishra
> Abacus Peripherals (P) Ltd
> Lucknow Branch
> 05223060961/4108126
> lucknow@abacusperipherals.com

Your post is pretty unclear.
If you could post a chronological order of events that took place then people will be able to understand the situation and feedback.

Dear Guys,

This has been taken care off. OP asked for a refund had we have obliged with his request.
@impulse1992

Thank you for pointing that out :)

Regards
Sanket

Last edited by a moderator:
Are u the same guy??

retailer Gross misbehaviour and negligence - The Corsair Support Forums

because if you are you have very bad luck :comfort: or retailers , dealers in your area are really very crooked

Yes impulse1992, I am the same guy who posted in the Corsair Support forums. I guess it is sheer bad luck because I always talk to them politely and nicely but they always behave rudely.
Even when I went to Mr. Amarnath Mishra on 19th October, 2012 he not only misbehaved with me, he even misbehaved with my mother. I have addressed an e-mail to Mr. P.K. Patnaik (National RMA head of Cooler Master and PowerColor in India) and am awaiting his reply. The e-mail is:-

Dear Sir,
Firstly, I would like to thank the Taiwanese people for instructing Mr. Amarnath Mishra not to sell any product to me and ensure that I never purchase any product from them (This information has been conveyed to me by Mr. Amarnath Mishra as per telephonic conversation he has had with those people in Taiwan via telephone). I am really glad and will be very happy if they take their products back. I have already returned your graphics card. Keep it with yourself. I do not want it back.

Secondly, as I was fully aware of Mr. Mishra’s bad behavior and did not want to go to him, I was compelled to go to him because he has the only service center of PowerColor in my city.I had gone to the Lucknow service center of PowerColor along with my mother to prevent any mishap. To my surprise, Mr. Mishra behaved very badly with her and mistreated her. He was literally shouting at her at one point of time. My mother, Dr. Manisha Kumar is a very reputed Obstetrician and Gynecologist in my city. She is 50 years old.

The atrocious behavior of Mr. Mishra against my mother is against all acceptable norms. He has no right to misbehave with such an elderly person. It is highly unforgivable. He has crossed his limits by huge leaps and bounds by resorting to such inhuman acts. Infact, I would like to ask each one of you that how you would have felt if someone would have behaved badly with your mother ?

I really pity you people and feel sorry for you that you have such an employee in your esteemed organization. My feelings and emotions have been hurt and trampled upon. I am still trying to recuperate from such a horrifying incident. I am falling short of words to express my feelings against such a person who has stooped to such a low extent as to misbehave with my mother.

This all was because I had purchased a graphics card of your company which was faulty and I had to go to get it replaced.

JUST REFUND MY MONEY AND LET’S GET THIS OVER WITH.

It sure is Bad. If Authorized dealers will react like this; whom should one blame?

I completely agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for pointing that out :)
Regards
Sanket
Dear Sanket ji,
Please could you care to explain what was so funny. Yes, it is true that the dealer from Corsair has also misbehaved with me. However, this is no laughing matter. Please try to understand. It really feels bad to be treated that way.

I am thankful to the Cooler Master people for helping me resolve my problem. Regarding behavior of Mr. Amarnath Mishra (M/S Abacus Peripherals Pvt. Ltd. And Authorized Distributor of Cooler Master in India) towards me and my mother, the less said about it, the better.

Also, I fail to comprehend as to why the Cooler Master people are refusing to acknowledge the fact that Mr. Mishra is an employee of their company because in the below mentioned link, it is clearly evident that Abacus is an authorized distributor of Cooler Master products:-

Abacus Peripherals: Abacus Peripherals Reviews, News, Photos, Videos, Opinions - Tech2

Cooler Master - Products

I pray to God and sincerely hope that the bitter experience I had due to the purchase of a Cooler Master product and the torment I was subjected to thereafter during the subsequent RMA process (courtesy Mr. Amarnath Mishra and Mr. Niranjan Singh) is not repeated with any other customer of Cooler Master.

I request all my fellow users on TechEnclave forum to please refrain from purchasing any CoolerMaster product from Abacus Peripherals Pvt. Ltd. because if you do, purchase it at your own risk and be prepared to face the dire consequences.

Back