Tata 2mbps plans over?

rshri

Adept
I had a Tata prepaid 'upto 2mbps' plan + 'nights unlimited' plan which got expired last night (I am in Delhi). I had queued it up with Quick Power 150 plan which got activated after that earlier plan's expiration. To my surprise, since then I am getting 512 kbps speeds only!

I checked with CC this morning and got to know that now there are no 'upto 2mbps' plans! However, she said - Even with this 512 kbps plan, I will get 'nights unlimited' with 'upto 2mbps'. When I told her that I am getting only 512 kbps at 8:10 AM, she told me to check again tonight. In any case, as per CC, I have no reasons to complain because the guaranteed speed even for 'nights unlimited' is 512kbps only!

Right now I am feeling cheated! Will check again at 9:00 PM tonight! Hope I get the 2mbps speed in 'nights unlimited'!

Hope you get 2MBps, my plan is also getting expired on 30th, planning to renew tomorrow. Keep us updated :)

even my current tata account expiring on 28th, have stacked 3month 180 plan

fingers crossed...really Tata ISP going down the drain with their stupid moves

Even I have 3 months tata quick power 150 plan, the first month ending this 28th. But I get 200 KB/sec every night ..... !! (downloaded dham dhoom (tamil movie) in one night (3.5 GB) and over 6 GB of download yesterday alone)

Techman said:
Even I have 3 months tata quick power 150 plan, the first month ending this 28th. But I get 200 KB/sec every night ..... !! (downloaded dham dhoom (tamil movie) in one night (3.5 GB) and over 6 GB of download yesterday alone)

So its 64 KBps during daytime and 200 KBps during night (9pm to 9am)?

Now even the renewal plans have been changed to utter-stupid new Timebased tariffs

Good thing i stacked my renewal plan earlier with old prices 3month - rs.1922

After 3 months, its bye bye TATA crapcom :mad:

pcgamer said:
Now even the renewal plans have been changed to utter-stupid new Timebased tariffs

Good thing i stacked my renewal plan earlier with old prices 3month - rs.1922

After 3 months, its bye bye TATA crapcom :mad:

I believe existing customers can still choose plans at older prices. Plz check.

techie_007 said:
I believe existing customers can still choose plans at older prices. Plz check.

i just checked now, its not, Now renewal costs same as general tariffs

it was there before when i renewed it...good thing i did

pcgamer said:
i just checked now, its not, Now renewal costs same as general tariffs

it was there before when i renewed it...good thing i did

I just logged in and checked (I have to renew my connection in a week's time) and I still have all the options. Maybe you checked without logging in?

whatsinaname said:
I just logged in and checked (I have to renew my connection in a week's time) and I still have all the options. Maybe you checked without logging in?

Maybe its a region difference? In Delhi at least, old plans are not available for renewal even after login. That is how I bought QuickPower 150 for renewal in first place.

I too renewed with QP 360 , renew asap as they are phasing out old plans.

the new plans will be QP 300/150/50 and the cost is almost double of QP 360/180/60.

QP 180 and 60 are almost gone for good.

Refresh the renewal page if you are going to make a online purchase then only do you see the QP 360 plan.

Or call 60607070 and order a pack home via courier.

Happy Surfing.

i checked once again and can confirm, that old plans are NOT there in renewal queue, maybe this is region specific, i don't know

bottomline: TIndicom sucks

pcgamer said:
i checked once again and can confirm, that old plans are NOT there in renewal queue, maybe this is region specific, i don't know

bottomline: TIndicom sucks

call them and ask for QP 360 , they might have it.

having no problems whtsoeva!! on the 2mbps plan for a year and a half now with no speed issues three 6month renewal packs been dloading all night!! goin gr8!!!

What do you guys use during the day? I inquired with Tata reps and they have the 2mbps plans available during the night, with a time based plan during the day.

Effectively, you only get around 1.5 hours of useage during the day, how do you Mumbai guys manage? o_O

Back