tata broadband NU F#$% me up

i was under the tata NU plan when it was 99 per month for NU. now from 15th july the unsubscribe my plan and started charging me...

the customer service people tell me this has been done for all existing 99paln customers.... i have to pay 299 for activation.

have this happen to any other tata indicom mumbai NU users..????
what should i do?? the customer service rep are isnt ready to listen... stating this has been clearly notified... whom do i complain to..???

regards

do you guys think they will stop the quick power 360/720 plans after 6 months also for the existing customers just like they did with the nu@99? If that would be the case then i'd better queue up a pack

They have made it 299 since last few months for new customers . I think its in their TOS that rates do not change for 6 months for existing customer . I just hope quick power 60/180/360 doesn't stop after few months :( . New plans re minimum 1k per month excluding night .

^^
u may never know. they already stopped quick power 360 for new customers who would like to get tata connection. also i remember i paid abt 3250 for 6 months but now for same connection 6 months it has increased to rs 6000+ for new customers. even i was thinking to keep a plan in my queue.

Yeah same happened to me, wasted nearly 1.5k coz of that :mad:. Didn't have money so bought a 1 month pack, will queue up QP 720 this month end. Their new rates are down to earth pathetic :mad: :mad: Tata sux big time :|

so sad tata after year of nice service now f#$% us with this crazy terms and conditions... i thought the wait for the broadband connection over with 12 hours of 2mbps download rate plus 2 hrs free per day...

not i get it plus just 1 hr free per day... which does not tally up nicely on weekends i spend at home...

ohh so wht i heard finally it comes true...tata shows its true colour in service.....thats the reason i sticked with hathway.....though ill still say tata plan to b good...but the way they changes stuffs really piss ppl up

aah, dont be so sad,
atleast ur better off,
Tata removed wireline and along with it all 2 mbps in bangalore, no night unlimited, nothing
just got clarified.

hi..if u r intered in buying quick power 720 which is valid for 1 yr please let me know. i have a sealed pack one whose value on the site is 7 k but willing to give it for 5750 . anyone interedted let me know.its sealed not open ...
thnk

anks22402 said:
hi..if u r intered in buying quick power 720 which is valid for 1 yr please let me know. i have a sealed pack one whose value on the site is 7 k but willing to give it for 5750 . anyone interedted let me know.its sealed not open ...
thnk

try to get a deal on quick power 360 and i am sure many including me would be interested.

@anks22402 : i would have been interested but the thing is i dont know whether i would stay at the same place after a year, due to the nature of my job... hence i am happy with 3.6k and 6 months timeframe, if u have any deal near them then please let me know.

Back