TATA DOCOMO launches GPRS plans! *Update: Unlimited plan removed!

32 kbps are the general peak hour speeds....quite impressive, coz with Airtel GPRS that i had it long back, i used to get around 5-10 kbps in peak hours !

Their site now states that this offer isnt available in Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa.

What a dud to drop after creating threads on so many forums........

God knows whats is with Tata and Mumbai?? Even their broadband plans are costlier in Mumbai than anywhere other place....god knows who makes these policy decisions!

@TATA DOCOMO

Isn't this available in Maharashtra & Goa and Mumbai circles? If not then when does it come ? Also does it have EDGE support ? And 95 bucks for full fledged internet without any FUP..right, please clarify

Wraith said:
God knows whats is with Tata and Mumbai?? Even their broadband plans are costlier in Mumbai than anywhere other place....god knows who makes these policy decisions!

Not only TATA, but all service providers are the same, be it GSM or broadband. Everything is expensive here. :no:

Guys we have made 30 posts in this theard but not one reply from tata docomo after creating the thread if this is the way act in a tech forum what can we expect from them by the way of service

The unlimited gprs is gone even before it got off to a start!!

Got the info from another forum and its true... check this link

GPRS Edge FAQs

Looks like they tried to bite more than they could chew...seriously i ask again...who makes these policy decisions!!

Rename the thread to TATA docomo $ucks. why they had to lie in the first place? Do they have such a pathetic staff that can't even decide what plans to roll out. People making decision about the rates n all are so fracking stupid or its tata's dirty trick to get attention. first give the good news then 2 days later change the plan. How can a company like Tata do this?? 5 years back I used to use the free GPRS on the phone, and unlimited for 150/- to 300/- on computer...during these 5 years rates are only increasing or staying at the same price. Now after 5 years rates have gone higher with their fracking decreasing Bandwidth Limit each time a new plan rolls out. service is still pathetic. :X

Sai@tech said:
Guys we have made 30 posts in this theard but not one reply from tata docomo after creating the thread if this is the way act in a tech forum what can we expect from them by the way of service

Mr TataDocomo is now hiding behind a rock, after the unlimited GPRS scam :bleh:

BTW what happens to the ppl who already paid for the unlimited scheme. I hope they get the unlimited package. They should.

Back