Tata Docomo pricing throws gauntlet

vishalrao said:
@tata docomo:

any 3G plans? :)

Will definitly revert back to you on that one. Would like to let you know that NTT DoCoMo does come with a sizeable reputation as being a trendsetter in 3G and 4G in Japan! :)

@tatadocomo...the only reason i would consider changing my current service provider to docomo is if you can offer cheaper internet charges...the 10p/10KB is insanely expensive...and if you can have unlimited data download plans, that would be great too....especially for 3g..

Suggestions:

1. Better customer service. BSNL does better than Tata at the moment

2. Cheaper GPRS plans - 10p/10KB is a deal breaker for me.

the CATCH HERE is that:

in vodafone u pay 20p per minute

in tata you pay 1p/sec=60p/min

although u save sometimez by paying fr every second...you end up paying 3 timez more the call rate :'(

I also took this 1 ps /sec SIM. But I am never able to make any STD calls between 8-10 pm. It always says network busy. Also my friend was saying if you make an STD call while in roaming, they will charge you 1.50 Rs whether it is for 1 second or for 1 minute.

Its completely unfair to compare Corporate plans with Regular plans.

Iam a Vodafone User and following things are needed for me to switch to Docomo:

1. MNP :)

2. Good GPRS plans. Atleast like the one offered in Postpaid(Rs.99/month and 100MB Free).

The numbers does not indicate much. Most people today have more than 1 sim now. But what matters is, which one they are using and recharging.

I also went for a Docomo SIM and now I had it in my purse. Activated and topped up. May be I will try to use it on an old phone. Until I get hold of a phone , it will be dormant in my sleeve :bleh:

I will switch to Docomo completely only when I see that it surpasses my current Vodafone prepaid connection in at least 3 ways.

Friends circle in vodafone in 20 p /min ......if u call only 3 or 4 ppl a day regularly ....then voda should benefit a lil more...i think...

Friends circle in Loop is 10 p /min ......if u call only 4 or 5 ppl a day regularly ....then Loop should benefit much more...i think... :hap2:

OT

If we can have a Tata Docomo representative here on TE, we can surely have someone to listen to the woes of broadband users.

Already such thing happening on broadbandforum.in (reference: hayai broadband)

^^ Sorry for the confusion

I meant the representative is for only addressing the 'Tata Docomo' concerns. If we had someone from them for the broadband section. Not sure if he can address those issues as well :S

Back