Tata Docomo pricing throws gauntlet

Hitman47 said:
@roadrippersid, Shouldn't the sim card be for Rs.49? u paid 175?

Whats the actual price?

many retailers are blocking the SIMs and selling for black.
there is very huge demand for DOCOMO and they are making money out of it.

I am on the first phase of testing the Docomo..

• Finished off my first recharge of 51 Rs...
  • Still using my Vodafone since locals are cheaper with the booster pack
  • AFAIK, there is no full (talktime) recharge for the DOCOMO.....
  • Recharged with 101 and got only 94 talktime :(

Or Am I being greedy....:eek:hyeah:

satyanjoy said:
I am back to airtel ,,docomo network suckksss

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We will resolve your problem as soon as possible. Please provide us your contact number to check the network issue.

Thank you

guys. docomo sim has been activated now..

tried the network in a lot of areas and my verdict is that its really awesome.

really really awesome.. keep up the good work.

satyanjoy said:
Sometimes, tata docomo Network suddenly drops to zero and come back to normal later ??? this is really sucks :( Also GPRS speed is pathetic
Same here.
every time i need to manually choose network.
very pathetic.

what do you say DOCOMO?

Chennai Vodafone prepaid has launced a new bonus pack of 35 Rs, which will make all the STD calls to be 50ps for one month from the day of bonus recharge.

So I am planning to stick with vodafone. (I have been using vodafone from 2004(Hutch))

Is the above data out of place ? :S

Got a new TATA DOCOMO sim and the thing isnt working yet!

I tried calling the CC and it says 'your outing is barred contact customer care', stupidty!

I tried calling the TATA CC from another phone and the bloody thing kept disconnecting me under 1 min and when finally the call stuck it set a whole new standard of pathetic customer care. Twice i was connected to a customer care representative who was talking to another customer!! and i was able to hear their conversation and then again i was put on hold. All this in 1 call which lasted about 35mins and when i finally was able to speak to a human being, that person didnt know jack, english, marathi or what his job was!

And 1 more thing the music which plays during the wait sounds like the system is having hiccups... damm irritating. Also that 'I am miss blah blah you miss india..' is lame....

To hell with 1 paisa/sec first get the basics right.

PS : I had loads of free time today :D

Does anyone know the tata docomo gprs setting for windows mobile?

I tried the sms thing, it didnt work. I called the cc and most of them said windows mobile isnt supported and 1 person who did say htc phones were supported gave me the gprs settings for reliance gsm (i know because i have a reliance gsm connection) and it didnt work.

BTW what r the chances that the same call center handles both reliance and tata docomo?

Well I am planning to go for Tata DOCOMO maily for STD use, what should I get Prepaid connection or Post paid (299pm along with 3 toppings = 150 free STD min)?

Roxtin said:
Well I am planning to go for Tata DOCOMO maily for STD use, what should I get Prepaid connection or Post paid (299pm along with 3 toppings = 150 free STD min)?

i have their post paid plan of 299 for STD use 1ly, its good but connection is a problem , i am not saying its bad but most of the time you have to try 5-6 times to get connected , i am going to cancel connection when my bill comes this time, found out my AIRTEL prepaid still comes cheaper for me than this plan or may b i m not used to listening to "all lines in this route are busy ,kripya thodi der baad call karein" :rofl:

..viky..

Back