Tata Docomo pricing throws gauntlet

I bought a Tata Docomo sim card yesterday but its not working in Sony Ericsson handsets (I tried in T310, W200, W810)
It works in Nokia N73!

What should I do?, the customer care says change the handset:S

^ wtf? lol

tell them to change the sim or give money to buy a new handset.

Docomo is going absolutely nowhere if they give such suggestions. :no:

Hitman47 said:
I bought a Tata Docomo sim card yesterday but its not working in Sony Ericsson handsets (I tried in T310, W200, W810)
It works in Nokia N73!

WTF if this the type of CC DOCOMO has Best of Luck for them :tongue:

Hitman47 said:
It works in Nokia N73!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hitman47 said:
It works in Nokia N73!

ROFL :rofl:

Kudos to the brain who told this! :cool2:

Hitman47 said:

It works in Nokia N73!

lol....lol...and lol

TATADOCOMO, where r u now ?

reply to this !!!

Hitman47 said:
It works in Nokia N73!

Similarily.
You: Hello, iam not getting signal in my house.
Docomo CC: Sir, we request you to please change your house.

:rofl:

Now suddenly the Sim started working in my SEW200 and W810:clap:, so the sim was not faulty. I think the activation was not like done completely by them, ...dont know.

But that CC guy was ...:rofl:

Hitman47 said:
Now suddenly the Sim started working in my SEW200 and W810:clap:, so the sim was not faulty. I think the activation was not like done completely by them, ...dont know.

But that CC guy was ...:rofl:
if u bored of working on d same code whole day in office then just give TATA DOCOMO cc guys a call, they are funny hahhahaha they will say i don know hell lot of things in their broken english like"thank u sirji welcome to docomo, what you want to do instead what i can do for u sir) they will keep saying that ,its funny i don know they hv got "i wont say the worst but the funniest CC ever" :rofl: i am using docomo till i cancel the sim just for listening to their CC :clap:

AFAIK TATA only provide us with CDMA Service.... Now in such a short period of time they have installed Great Towers for GSM Service?? - Kinda strange :S

mrintech they dont have to install all towers new.
They use switchers on existing cdma towers to aid their gsm service and reduce costs

mrintech said:
AFAIK TATA only provide us with CDMA Service.... Now in such a short period of time they have installed Great Towers for GSM Service?? - Kinda strange :S

@anisomani:

We have finally launched our unlimited GPRS plan and we will be introducing it in 2 packages. The first package will be the ‘Rs. 15 GPRS Pack’. This is a pre paid pack wherein a customer can recharge with Rs.15, and thereafter the customer will be allowed to access unlimited data for next 3 days by selecting Docomo internet APN on their handsets. The second package will be the ‘Rs. 95 GPRS Pack’. In this pack, the customer can recharge with Rs. 95, and thereafter the customer will be allowed to access unlimited data for the next 30 days. These packages will be applicable to TATADOCOMO home and roaming network only.

For further information please visit the Unlimited GPRS URL: GPRS Edge FAQs

Back