Tata Indicom Broadband

Techman

Adept
I have taken quick power 150 with Night unlimited from Tata Indicom, during the night time (ie. from 9 PM to 9 AM) I get about 2 Mbps with a speed of (200 KB/sec for download and 50 KB/sec for upload). Due to this reason in most of the private trackers P2P I cannot maintain a 1:1 ratio.
I tried calling the technical service dept and explained them that I wanted 1:1 download/upload speed (125 KB/sec both), but they said that it is impossible. Has anyone faced the same issue and have any solution with Tata? Help me.

oh well, you try and find a good private tracker without ratio restrictions, stick to public trackers , try and leech off rapidshare.

or stick to public torrent sites.

Techman said:
I tried calling the technical service dept and explained them that I wanted 1:1 download/upload speed (125 KB/sec both), but they said that it is impossible. Has anyone faced the same issue and have any solution with Tata? Help me.

LOL, I doubt that they even got right what you have asked from them. Most of them are just bunch of joker from jetking.
Keep seeding 50kbps. dedicate one day a week for seeding which is better then having a RS premium account.

SharekhaN said:
oh well, you try and find a good private tracker without ratio restrictions, stick to public trackers , try and leech off rapidshare.

or stick to public torrent sites.

i had the same problem and ahd to stop hidef movies / serials.... dunno how SK is maintaining the ratios yet...

buy a premium rapidshare account.... my 2 cents...

else try torrentz.com and keep adding trackers from every link you get, and forget about maintaining the ratios

regards
neo / jayant

Thanks guys ... but for some reasons I would like to stick to torrents ..... I get genuine stuff from private trackers ... which may not be the case with RS and public trackers.

Back