Tata Indicom Broadband

Techman

Adept
Mar 4, 2007
I have taken quick power 150 with Night unlimited from Tata Indicom, during the night time (ie. from 9 PM to 9 AM) I get about 2 Mbps with a speed of (200 KB/sec for download and 50 KB/sec for upload). Due to this reason in most of the private trackers P2P I cannot maintain a 1:1 ratio.
I tried calling the technical service dept and explained them that I wanted 1:1 download/upload speed (125 KB/sec both), but they said that it is impossible. Has anyone faced the same issue and have any solution with Tata? Help me.

SharekhaN

Skilled
Aug 2, 2006
oh well, you try and find a good private tracker without ratio restrictions, stick to public trackers , try and leech off rapidshare.

or stick to public torrent sites.

47Shailesh

Adept
Apr 4, 2008
Techman said:
I tried calling the technical service dept and explained them that I wanted 1:1 download/upload speed (125 KB/sec both), but they said that it is impossible. Has anyone faced the same issue and have any solution with Tata? Help me.

LOL, I doubt that they even got right what you have asked from them. Most of them are just bunch of joker from jetking.
Keep seeding 50kbps. dedicate one day a week for seeding which is better then having a RS premium account.

neomustdie

Adept
May 14, 2006
www.thinkjayant.com
SharekhaN said:
oh well, you try and find a good private tracker without ratio restrictions, stick to public trackers , try and leech off rapidshare.

or stick to public torrent sites.

i had the same problem and ahd to stop hidef movies / serials.... dunno how SK is maintaining the ratios yet...

buy a premium rapidshare account.... my 2 cents...

else try torrentz.com and keep adding trackers from every link you get, and forget about maintaining the ratios

regards
neo / jayant

Techman

Adept
Mar 4, 2007
Thanks guys ... but for some reasons I would like to stick to torrents ..... I get genuine stuff from private trackers ... which may not be the case with RS and public trackers.