Tata Wimax Auto Login (working!)

Hi P.IGI.VC,

Thanks a bunch for comin up with an app like this.

I was searchin for sumthin lk this and came tp know abt ur app from a frnd.

Before using ... i want to ask u one question in particular.

Does this app log u back in after u get logged off from the Tata Servers??? Or using it u never get logged off atall??

FYI, I'm using a 384kbps Indicom conn with Dynamic IP.

lol , i mean what else in the world could be purpose of writing this app!

if this app dosnt keep u guys logged in, then there is no use of using it. :)

btw why dont u just try it urself to make sure its working?

set time intervals to min (10sec) and try to log off from a browser , the app shuld log u back in within 10sec.

and dont forget to dl latest version (currently 2.0.4). more bugs will be removed .

and i hope u guys encounter no serious problem, coz im not gonna waste my time on this project anymore. :) my exams coming up!

and i can change little thing to get it to work also for Reliance users. just need its login and logout page. if u really intrested save those two pages completely (using firefox good option) , zip them and attach them here.

grasios!

Sure...i'll try this out tonite and post back.

I queue up Rapidshare downloads in CryptLoad and go to sleep much to the dismay of finding in the morning that the session got terminated sometime during the nite. Again i've to login and start the download frm scratch...and that's the pain.

This app wud b a life-saver :)

ya, dont forget to set intervals to 10 sec, if u dling from rapidshare.

another good suggestion is to use firefox 3.0.10 browser. it's downloader will pause in case of dc. and u can resume later.

Working perfectly fine for me till now no issues wht so ever ..
BTW i am using 2.0.3 ..wht u have changed in the latest version ?

EDIT:repped you !

good to here that.

not much of change in 2.0.4 , it gives error sometimes while loggin off in v2.0.3,

and as u know its a .Net handled error, so u can just click on continue button and avoid closing app.

oh and thank u so much for that reputation thing.. i'm not so familiar with reputation system of this website.. could u explain what it is for?

Hi P.IGI.VC,

i got the same problem as techfreak.....just that i restarted the PC myself. When i tried to start the app after restarting, i got an error message sayin sumthin like "the settings for the app were not correct.....". I gain installed it fresh and started it. FYI, I had been using the v2.0.4. Thinking if i should try out the v2.0.3, since techfreak says no issues abt it (i've both the versions).

But the superb thing is, the app kept the conn active the whole night. It's after many days that i'm seeing all the downloads that i qued up at night to be successful in the morning.

Thanks a bunch friend... :) ..u r a life-saver.

Repped u..

I'm sorry for inconviniece, that bad thing happened to me i lost my windows (Vista) last night after power cut. whole night attempting to recover it but as my hard drive almost preparing to die! :) it was a trivial attempt. so i had to install a fresh copy of windows. now i got the windows , windows got nothin!

will try to install everything but since i'm so close to my exams that wouldn't be so fast.

just let me know if u face same problem after every normal windows restart.

Hi P.IGI.VC ,

The prob that we mentioned happens after a normal restart also (as in my case)....while tryin to start the app v2.0.4.

But it's not that big a trouble for us i guess....because we have both the versions in hand...v2.0.3 as well as v2.0.4 ... we can just try out v2.0.3 instead. Don't bother to spare time for this b4 ur upcomin xams.

All the best for ur xams mate. :thumb:

After that u can probably help us out with a v2.0.5 :)

as i told not much can i do right now. even havnt got VS to debug it. but its workin fine on vista64 . let me know which OS u using and which service pack. try to get sp3 if it's xp and at least sp1 for vista.

pappusmailbox said:
FYI, i'm using XP with SP2.

Will install SP3 and monitor the v2.0.4 app's behavior and post back.

Till then, v2.0.3 is just fine.

hey dude , u were absolutely right, that was totally app issue . check v2.1.5 out.

hope no bug anymore.

i thought u stoped with 2.0.4 ...i am using this version with few fixings made in vb ..
gr8 to see with the latest release ..will test this and post u back the results..
thanks mate..u rock

techfreak said:
i thought u stoped with 2.0.4 ...i am using this version with few fixings made in vb ..
gr8 to see with the latest release ..will test this and post u back the results..
thanks mate..u rock

thanks techfreak.

i hope this has no issue anymore. (btw to expect a program having absolutley no bug in programing world is a wrong thought)

and i see every body has downloaded the complete source code instead of the setup version2.1.5, are u guys lunatics!? :D that source code is for 2.0.4 even if u happen to compile it those pottential buggs still there.

good luck anyway :D

Back